The End Is Close

A/N: trailer for the Season 1 ending.

8 People, One Union.
The fight for peace is drawing near 9 more days and the revolution will start. A leader, an archer, a demon, helpers, and a traitor. Only one side can win. Who will it be? The Union Of Ashes Or the Days Union.
Laughter could be heard as Restless wrote in a journal the rules for a new Union. A BETTER Union. Uncomfortable the archer was prepping everything such as poison arrows, potions, etc. Questionable..the only women in the revolution was keeping a look out for anything unusual.
Uncomfortable was sitting in a tree close to the du where he tossed one stick of TNT and shot a flaming arrow at it causing to explode most of the stuff around it no civilians were hurt or anyone but it did cause some people to freak out. And operatives rushed over along with Great_Day. Who spotted uncomfortable in the tree causing the other to panic and run off into the forest..he knew what he did..
This Meant War.

They all soon had a meeting chatting about why they were doing this. Restless slammed both of his hands on the table "THIS IS OUR REVOLUTION! FOR OUR NATION!"  He smiled "soon we will fight against the days..for peace for freedom. We have been training for ages. Is everything ready?"  Questionable nodded and smiled "everything seems ready" useless was sharpening stuff and nodded. "Why are we going to war again?" Uncomfortable asked. Restless smiled "for freedom from that terrible Union. And a better government." Pathetic smiled..he wasn't one to help people do this but this did seem fun as he smiled. They came up with a plan before rushing off to get things ready.

Uncomfortable was walking around getting wood as he bumped into someone..helpful_night (an oc h) he glared at uncomfortable and made a quick movement towards him which caused uncomfortable to panic since That's how useless would act when he got in trouble. He fell back as he sobbed and was breathing heavily. Helpful panicked as well that was just meant to be a joke..he kneeled down in front of him.."hey, it's just me your safe" he put his hand on his cheek and uncomfortable leaned into it and sobbed more "I-I-I'm sorry.." he shivered and soon calmed down. The other gently lifted his face up by his chin and kissed him gently. Uncomfortable immediately got flustered and pushed away "I-I" helpful kissed him again before uncomfortable kissed back..(don't worry I'm not killing off helpful h) Restless noticed and so did yokujo so they called out for him and uncomfortable pushed helpful away and ran to them. The night operative laughed and walked off, yokujo nudged his son "wow! First kiss?" Uncomfortable rolled his eyes "shut up..! We have more things to deal with." They walked off to get the weapons ready..yokujo kept teasing him until he walked off finally. Uncomfortable sighed and rubbed his eyes and he started coating arrows in different potions..helpful walked over to help. He flirted with uncomfortable most of the time..the smaller boy in the middle of making arrows passed out from lack of sleep..helpful was worried but just held him close.

BACK AT THE DU
Greats Pov.
A bombing had just happened. No one was hurt luckily but I did see someone. [NIGHT OPERATIVE] Uncomfortable_Night. He is only 17 and probably doesn't know what the hell he's getting into..The Union Of Ashes were getting stronger and stronger first just 2 members now 8 they are out matched to us but still they are strong. The civilians are still panicked and everything. He heard a knock at his office door as [REDACTED] walked in. Great smiled "any news about the Union of Ashes?" The man nodded and brushed his hair slightly "y-yes I do.." he smiled softly and sat down telling me about everything he found out and there plan. He was 'working' with the Union of Ashes just using them for Info to give us. He smiled as the trainer explained everything they needed to know for now, from tactics-to what they were using as weapons. The man smiled "I hope this can help." Great nodded "it will."

Restless rubbed his face and sighed. Everything was going smoothly but..something just wasn't right. He could sense it, someone wasn't telling the truth or someone else was here who shouldn't be. Useless walked in and smiled and walked over to him "you seem stressed.." restless nodded "y-yeah I am it just doesn't feel right.." useless smiled "just take a deep breath and just think about it okay? Its not gonna be so bad if you just breathe. We will win this" restless nodded and hugged him as useless strokes his hair which let restless calm down and think..He needed to do this. He needed to win.

He needed to prove a point.

A/N: hope y'all are ready h