I wish I had helped him to overcome his pain. I wish I could change the past, I wish I have my brother, my Joe, back. But all I could merely do is only wish and can't change anything. He's gone. My Joe is gone. I can't get him back," he said.

"From that time, I was afraid of love. I thought it was toxic. And that everyone will leave. And the stupid things I told you back at Paris was absolute rubbish. I never meant any of it. It was merely stupid words. I was unsure of my feelings towards you. And that is the only reason I told such cruel words to you. I'm sorry for every word I spoke. I really am. But now I am clear. I would never hurt you. Never," he said and hugged her again.

After they pull off from each other Aurora started, "Don't worry Zayn. Everything will be alright. I feel you." to which he nodded.

"How do you feel now?" she asked.

"Never better," he said.

"And, I know about this already," she said.

"About what?" he asked, baffled.

"About your past," she said.

"What?" he asked, his eyes widened in absolute shock.

"Yeah, I do," she said.

"Who told you?" he asked.

"Harry. Harry told me," she said.

" That moron," he muttered under his breath and continued, "You could've told me that you know about it already, so I wouldn't have said it again and anno-" he was cut off by Aurora as she said, "Don't. I won't be annoyed even if you say this a million times. All I want is to make you feel better," she said.

"No. I don't want to disturb you," he said.

"What the hell? When did I ever tell you that you are a disturbance to me? Stop blabbering rubbish. And I am really glad you have opened up to me by yourself. In fact, I was waiting for you to open up. Everything I need now, is you feeling better. You feel better right?" she asked.

He nodded and came to tell something before which Aurora said, "That's it. Drop it."

"So, is there anything left you've got to tell me?" asked Aurora.

"Nope. I've told all." he said.

"Well, what about the small girl at a park calling you a jerk when you were 11?" she asked, trying her best to act like she was mad.

"Small girl? Oh, yeah. Who told you?" asked Zayn, completely shocked.

"I have my ways and how dare she call you a jerk when you are my jerk? I don't like sharing what's mine," she asked.

"So, I am yours?" he asked, smirking.

"Yes, and stop deviating the topic. Who is she and how dare she call you a jerk when only I have the right to call you a jerk?" she asked, fuming.

"Come on, Aurora. Let that slide, she was nothing but a brat," he said and his eyes widened at his words.

"Brat? Are you claiming her as your brat?" she asked, as she was in complete disbelief.

"Wait. I never claimed her as my brat. Let me explain. That was nothing, okay? She was Jason's girlfriend's younger sister and I swear I never met her after that day. So please relax," he said, panicking.

Aurora's angry face, switched into a smug face as she asked, "You mean Ari's younger sister?" as she smirked.

"Well, yeah. She was Ari's youn-" he stopped as realisation hit him like a truck.