Chapter 7

Narration

Zira came to school that day. She and Zayn were seated together. They were having fun. Meanwhile, Ryan and Aurora were talking. They seem a bit close. After all, it was a great step for Aurora to leave her comfortable introverted shell and talk with people but she did succeed. And of course, Ryan is the only lucky person.

Aurora and Zayn didn't talk to each other after their last encounter. They both didn't feel affected at all. Aurora decided not to talk with him until he decides to talk and only about their project work.

Ryan introduced Zira to Aurora as she was literally begging him to do so. Zira probably noticed their closeness and decided that Ryan was the right person to take her to Aurora. Aurora didn't like her in the first place. She didn't get good vibes from her. And she was someone who always believed her first instinct. But Zira was continuously trying to make a conversation with Aurora. No one knows what was there on her mind. But Aurora was already alert. She decided not to let her close and did that brilliantly. S

At first, she had some respect for Zira as she was Ryan's friend and when she came to know that he hated her too, she treated her like a plague.

Two days had passed and still Zayn didn't make any move to talk to her. He was completely with Zira. And here Aurora wanted to start their assignment.

She wants it to the best cause she loves perfection and she also didn't want to do it all alone. Because, of course it should be done in pairs. So she decided to talk to him today.

Aurora Wilson

It's been two days since that girl came. And believe me when I say that she isn't good. Let her slide, she's useless. And Mr.Jerk didn't ask me anything about our assignment. So I decided to talk to him. I can do it without him, but why should I?

Oh C'mon it is the work for two. So yeah I am going to talk to him today. Maybe in the break or during English class.

Shit! Shit! Shit. I cursed as I completely forgot about Mr.Jerk. I didn't talk to him today. I was busy with my tests today and he was the jerk and did not eat in class all day. Maybe I could talk to him now as Mr.Jerk should be in the parking lot now. 

I rushed there and saw Mr.Jerk with his friends. I hesitantly went and stood in front of him. He cocked an eyebrow. 

"I want to talk to you." I said. He was a bit taken back and masked it immediately and I also didn't miss to notice the slight discomfort in Zira's eyes. Anyway, I don't care.

He came in front of me, now that there is some distance between us and his friends.

"About what?" he asked, nonchalantly.

"What else Mr.Jerk, I mean Zayn. About our assignment." I said in a duh tone.

"What about the assignment?" he asked again, making my temper rise. 

Now this man is getting on my last nerve. And he has been doing that job for the whole week. Jerk.

"Do you have any idea of completing the assignment or not? Cause you don't seem to start it any soon. And I am not going to do it all alone cause it is a work for two and I'm not going to give the credits of my work to you without you doing nothing. If you don't wanna do it, well and good and I'll inform the teacher to change my damn partner, cause my current partner doesn't seem to have any interest in completing the work." I finished my ramble.

"Woah! Calm down, Woman! Are you done yet or still have something to say or should I say ramble?" he said and he smirked and continued "Give me your address, I'll come to your house today evening."