Chapter 24

Harry Anderson

After talking with Zayn, it was obvious that he likes Aurora. I know, love is a complicated word to use here so for now I prefer the word like instead. Well, how do I know? To begin with, I'm his mate. In addition, the dreamy smile says it all. Furthermore, his brown orbs twinkled as I could literally see his eyes smiling at the mention of her. In conclusion, he's falling. He started falling without even knowing.

I wanted to hear it from him and that is why I kept on asking him about Aurora and finally he himself confessed. I'm smart, I know. One part has to be given importance where he said that he wasn't sure of his feelings for her. But honestly speaking, who cares? Like, if she can change him this much, then she does have the ability to change him completely.

Perhaps he didn't know that he's changing day by day and yet me being the spectator and his mate, it's obvious to my eyes. I never saw him smiling unless he's with us, and now I see him smiling and talking to himself like a lunatic. Okay, love makes people lunatic, I agree. He's attending classes regularly as well. Solely because of it, we are attending classes regularly too. The most important thing is, I see a beautiful emotion burning inside him whenever she's around. I see him stealing glances at her often. I may seem playful, non observant but I do see things and when it's about my pal, I'd look deep into it. So he's definitely changing and it's the undeniable truth that she is the reason behind it. I'll be the happiest person on Earth if she does it. I know she will.

There's one thing which keeps bugging me.  I did notice that Ryan wasn't completely comfortable. Some sort of discomfortness was obvious on his face. When Zayn was talking about his liking toward her, Ryan was disturbed. I hope he too doesn't have feelings for Aurora like Zayn does. I don't want either of them to get hurt but the truth is raw, I see the same emotion in Ryan's eyes for her. This is what I always dreaded, from the moment she came into our lives.

I certainly don't know how to console him, hell, I don't even know what I am supposed to do. I can't tell him to back off cause it definitely won't be fair when I don't know who Aurora loves.  The answers for all my questions can only be answered by time.

Narration

Kate finally came home as she rushed to Aurora's room.

"Where the hell were you Ms. Foster?" Aurora questioned, glaring at her who just opened the door.

"First tell me how are you feeling now? Does it hurt?" she asked, concerned, going near and taking her ankle gently in her soft hands.

"Wait? How did you know? Don't tell me that Mr.Jerk told you," she said with wide eyes.

"Well, it was your Mr.Jerk who called me and informed me about you and literally threatened me to get my ass back home as soon as possible to look after you," she said in a single breath, followed by a chuckle.

Aurora was dumbstruck and sat with her mouth open. She couldn't believe her own ears as she was recalling what Kate just said. "Did he really care that much about me to threaten my friend to take care of me though I insisted that there are maids to do that?" She thought.

"Wanna eat flies for lunch babe?" Kate asked and was giving her weird smiles.

She got back from her trance and glared at the giggling Kate. 

"Had your meds?" She asked to which she nodded still thinking about him. Kate understood her friend's dilemma and decided to give her some own time as she went to take a quick shower.

"Why is he doing all these things for me? Am I really important to him? Or am I just imagining things?" She talked to herself.

"You are not a crazy person to hallucinate, Aurora,"  reminded her inner self.