Chapter 59

Aurora's POV.

I closed the door as Zayn went out. He gave me a bag in which the dress was. I took out the beautiful dress and admired it’s beauty. There were also matching heels for the dress in the bag. Aww… Zayn bought all these for me? Matching heels too? The jerk’s very thoughtful after all. After wearing the dress Zayn gave me, I took a good look at myself in the mirror. "Woah girl, you look gorgeous," I whispered looking at my reflection. His choices are damn good and classy which is of course, my style. It is a deep red slit bodycon dress, showcasing every curve of my body, with a closed neckline. The red beauty has no sleeves with zero embellishments and yet managed to look ethereal. It features a long single slit in the front starting from my mid thigh. It also had a sweep hemline adding a gorgeous touch to it.

 It also had a sweep hemline adding a gorgeous touch to it

Aurora's dress

Zayn's going to be the best fashion partner in the future. It's obvious to my eyes. But why is he asking me to change? The party is about to end and now I am wearing a new dress again without even knowing why. It's not that he's going to tell me if I ask him. After checking out one last time, I went out to see him waiting, leaning on the door frame, with his hands crossed over his chest.

He looked at me in "awe." He checked me out from head to toe causing my cheeks to heat up immediately. Curse the effect this jerk has on me! After a good two minutes, he said, "You know what? You're fucking hot," which just intensified my blush, making me match with my dress I am wearing. Just great! He looked at me and chuckled at my reaction with a sly smirk on his face. That smirk!

God, if I kill him today, it's not my fault but absolutely the fault of his smirk.

"Where are your manners, Aurora. If someone compliments you, you are supposed to use one of the magic words which I hope you'd know at least," he said, making me throw daggers at him.

"Well, thank you Zayn. Enough?" I asked which made the jerk laugh. I have no idea what is funny in this. It's all annoying for me and so much entertaining for the jerk which I completely detest.

"Aww, is my baby mad?" he asked, adding fuel to my rage.

"Just shut up before I choke you," I said, glaring at him.

"Woah, easy there tiger." he said as he raised his hand in surrender.

"What is with you calling me a tiger these days?" I asked with a questioning look.

"Well, it's because-" he paused and took a few steps and stood extremely close to me, with his breath fanning my face. I shivered at our close proximity. He came closer to my ears as I closed my eyes. Can anyone tell me what this insanely handsome man in front of me is up to?

"I call you a tiger because you are fiesty," he whispered, sending shivers down my spine. With all my strength, I pushed Zayn back hoping he'd fall, but the jerk just stumbled, much to my dismay.