Chapter 13

"Hey Kuroo," I said.
Kuroo turned to me, giving me direct eye contact whilst saying,
"Hm?"
I looked at my wrist where the digital smart watch was on.
"Has your watch..like turned on again?" I asked him.
He looked at his wrist and tapped the screen of his watch three times.
It began to flicker white lights, once it stopped it finally turned back on.
"I guess. We can contact for help now," He responded back to me.
"I'll send an alert now just in case they switch back off later on," He informed.
I nodded with a gentle smile on my face whilst I repeatedwhat Kuroo had done ,to his watch, on mine.
Weird. Mine didn't switch on.
I looked over to see a small button on the wall, it was so small anyone could miss it.
I stopped walking and tugged onto Kuroo's black blazer. He turned around and made eye contact with me whilst raising his left eyebrow.
"There's a button on the wall," I softly said.
"Kenma-- where?" He blurted.
"OVER THERE!" I raged as I ran over to it and pressed onto the button.
The next thing you know is all I feel is the wall shaking as it opens up being pulled both ways (left and right). I fall backwards and hit the floor which was behind me.
"KENMA!" Kuroo shouted as he ran up to me.
"Are you okay?" He inquired.
I scratched my head and replied back saying, "Yeah.. my butt just hurts."
"Well your fat butt can endure that pain." He scoffed.
"Hey PERVERT! Stop checking out my fat ass," I cried sarcastically.
"Kenma!" Kuroo looked over to me.
"Ok ok! Got it. No time for jokes," I laughed.
"K-kenma.." Kuroo quietly spoke.
"What!? I didn't do anything this time. I promise!" I raised my voice.
He looked back over to me and said, "No! Not that. Look! Its the gem we were meant to find."
I turned around quickly and saw it on a gold stand.
I walked up to it and laid my hands on each side of the gem. It was cold, I could feel it tingle my hands and the coldness ran up my arms til I did a small shiver.
Everything was good until..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until what?
Tehehe