Chapter 9

I took a deep breath before I began to speak.
"Before it gets awkward. Let's figure a way out of it," I stated.
Kuroo looked at me in the eyes and gave a small nod.
We didn't have a door knob or access to other members, it was a difficult situation but I'm sure Kuroo will figure something out. His heartbeat was still at a steady pace, it was soothing and calm.
"Do you have a bobby pin?" Kuroo asked.
"Yeah I used it to help keep my hair out of my face in case we did any running," I answered back to him.
Kuroo snapped his fingers with a smile plastered onto his face whilst saying the word 'bingo!'.
I took out one of the bobby pins from my hair and handed it over to Kuroo.
He opened it out so it was one straight like and started to shape it.
"There's a hole on the door from where the knob fell off. And I think there's still a lock inside." He began to tell me.
He asked me if I was able to put the pin through the hole and try to unlock the door, I took my hand off his chest and took the bobby pin from him.
I reached my hand out as far as I could and thankfully it went through, I began to wiggle it around hoping for it to unlock.
CLICK! Something opened, but it wasn't exactly the door.
The wall furthest from the door started to push backwards causing a hollow floor to appear.
We both looked down to see that hole was deep and hollow.
"What do we do-" I tried to say.
"We have grappling hooks for a reason," Kuroo smirked as he pulled out two grappling hooks from his bag.
My heart was pounding fast, I've never felt it beat so quick continuously. I was nervous but excited, who knows if the grappling hook will hold onto something but this is my first mission. It's got me hyped up and pumping.
"You ready?" Kuroo whispered.
I looked over at him in the eyes and gave my response which was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok I'm finally getting the flow of stuff, hopefully next chapter will be much more longer than this.