Chapter 8

We changed into our leather black fitted suits, I tied my hair up so that it wouldn't get in the way if I were to run.
"Take this," Kuroo said as he handed over a watch.
It looked like a normal digital smart watch, I don't know what was so special about it.
"This watch allows us to track our locations, call or send messages to each other and alert other people or one of us if your in trouble.." Kuroo stated.
Ah! Now I see, these were one of those normal looking accessories but were actually used for spy work..like those glasses I wore earlier.
I put the watch around my wrist and ensured it was secured tightly, Kuroo grabbed my other wrist and motioned to be to be quiet.
We tip-toed our way out of the changing room and went through the backdoor, there was a security guard there standing straight and fierce.
Kuroo pulled me into the room that was next to us but it turned out it was a small tight and cramped up closet.
When I was pulled in, Kuroo shut the door as quick as possible so the guard doesn't spot us. He was leaning against a wall whilst I fell onto his chest, I wanted to move but there wasn't enough space which caused me to trip and cling onto his shirt tightly.
"Sorry I was trying to move," I quietly whispered.
"It's fine. I wouldn't have entered here if I had known it wasn't a room," He mumbled.
I could feel Kuroo's heartbeat, it was going at a normal pulse. How could he be so calm in a situation like this?
He stretched out his arm to unlock the door, but the closet hasn't been used in years and it was rusty. The door knob fell off like a fragile package.
"Great," Kuroo muttered, "We need to get backup,"
I tapped my watch with my chin and tried to message someone but the watch started to flicker around and it switched off.
"Mine just switched off," I told Kuroo.
Kuroo tried to do it from his but the exact same thing had happened to his.
"Someone must know we're here and they're messing about with our system," Kuroo raged.
I put my hand onto Kuroo's shoulder to indicate for him to calm down, it felt borad and sturdy almost as if I were to touch a wall.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, a small smile came from his face to me.
"How about you tell me your Instagram name now?" Kuroo asked.
My face flushed out red, I can't tell him. It's too awkward. He's my best friend and my online friend, what were the chances he was the person who I was partnered up with.
"Uhm. You can't freak out," I slowly said, "My username is KittenGamer,"
Kuroo's eyes widened, he turned his neck as much as he could in this cramped room to avoid eye contact.
I looked down so that I could hide my awkwardness.
"What a coincidence.." Kuroo stated.
"Yeah," I agreed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for such a short chapter, I've been having a writer's block this week and I needed to update this story.