Chapter 6

Me and Kuroo had began to enter the hall, at first I couldn't see a thing because the chandelier's light was shining so brightly. I had a look around at the people who were present, there were stunning outfits that people had worn. Some of my personal favourites were the patterned navy blue suit and a this deep green fluffy ball gown. Everyone looked ''rich'' and ''expensive'' and when you compare us to them, we look like nothing...
"Kuroo-- I- I mean Shiro-kun, where do we go now?" I stuttered.
Kuroo replied to me, "To our table which we reserved,".
I was walking but then bumped into Kuroo's back because he stopped, he looked at me and gave a glare as if I was forgetting something..
OH RIGHT! I FORGOT!
"Shiro..can you pass me my glasses I can't see clearly!" I faked.
He nicely responded, "Of course, Riku..".
He handed over me a pair of glasses, from what I remember he had told me that I needed to pretend that I wore glasses so that I could take a pair of these normal looking ones, but in fact they told me who these people were. It was to help know who could possibly be a threat to us, I put the glasses on and pressed a button which was camouflaged onto the side of it.
A loading bar came up and I could see the words "Loading...". Once the bar had fully loaded all these green arrows, squares and words had come up. The squares were around the people's faces and the arrows pointed from the squares to the words written. I realised it told me who was who and gave me a bit of information about them. I looked over at Kuroo and have a small nod, the mission was going well.