Chapter 2

Slowly I began to walk towards the doors of the building..THUMP! I stop walking because that's when I realised...I haven't told my online friend I GOT ACCEPTED--
I pull out my phone from my back pocket, only to see that the time is 9:00am.
"I guess I'll have to tell him later..IM SO LATE" I murmur to myself.
I begin to dash to the doors so that I don't miss the opening ceremony but I end up bumping into a tall and broad guy with shades on.
"Are you a new worker here?" He asks.
"Yes.." I mumble to him.
"Follow me then." He responded back
I followed him into this dark room but it had dim lights so it was enough to see people's faces.
The first face I see when I enter is a tall guy with spiky-black hair and sort of cheeky yet evil grin at the same time. I can't really tell if it looks like he murdered someone or not. He turns around and that smirk gets wiped off his face when he saw me. I looked behind and beside me in case he saw someone else...but it was for sure me.
Then the first words that come out his mouth, "Whose this pathetic 14 year old child?"
FOURTEEN YEAR OLD? PATHETIC? Like firstly I'm EIGHTEEN. And I am not pathetic.
Those were the words I wanted to say but I couldn't...I wanted to insult him back but I froze instead I walked off to where the other two new people were.
"Hi ! I'm Tamaki, you can call me Tama-san!" The one with a washed out blonde hair colour said.
"I'm Makato and I have no interests in talking to you from now on." The other blonde headed one said.
Geez you could say cold.
It was silent, was I meant to speak? I guess I was...
"H-hi? I'm Kozume.." I quietly say but the two others had already went off to the stage.
Wait..the stage!? Oh shoot I need to hurry!
I run up to the stage and have a small tumble on the stairs but I kept my balance.
I use my slightly long hair to cover my face and kept my head low.
The boss started to speak.
"As you all know we have three new members of this organization," he said, "Their names are: Tamaki, Makato and Kozume..".
"We are now going to assign them to so they can be their senpai's and guide them til next year." He announced.
I softly ask, "Next year?"
The boss replied to me, "Every year, everyone gets assigned a new partner so they're more comfortable with different people when they go on group missions,"
"Ah, I see!" I mumbled.
But no that wasn't the case...it's not AH I SEE! Like what in the world!? Missions? Has this boss got some memory loss or something!?
The boss started to give the teams out..
"Makato you will be in a team duo with Shiro"
"Tamaki you will be in a team duo with Bokuto"
"And finally Kozume you will be in a team duo with Kuroo"
Tama-san and Makato-kun looked happy and their senpai's looked happy too however I look over to see who Kuroo is..I finally realized who he was when he began to scream.
"NO!? SIR PLEASE ASSIGN ME A DIFFERENT PERSON! LET ME SWAP WITH BOKUBRO!?"
The boss answered back to him saying, "No. My word is final. Team Shiro please head to Room H, Team Bokuto head to Room J and Team Kuroo head to Room A, you'll all get your mission information there,"