Chapter 11

As we reached the bottom of the hole, Kuroo released me from his arms. My eyes were tightly closed and I kept a tight grip on Kuroo.
"You can let go now," He smiled.
"O-oh we're at the bottom-" I said quietly.
At the bottom of this weird hole was one pathway, there were no lights. There was just me and Kuroo. We both looked at each other as an indication of going down this pathway. As we walked through the hall, the sound of footsteps continuously echoed.
"EEEEE AH!" Kuroo exclaimed.
I look over to him in fear, only to end up bursting into laughter.
"You? A fierce guy..is scared of spiders!?" I question whilst laughing loudly.
"Okok, firstly SHHH! And secondly..YES! I may be fierce but all fierce people are scared of something...even if it's a bit pathetic," Kuroo muttered to me whilst looking away in embarrassment.
"If this makes you feel better..I don't like people," I quietly said to him.
"wHaT?! YoU? A quiEt persOn!? Dislikes peOpLe!? So sHooK!!" Kuroo sarcastically spoke.
"HEY! FinE you spider wimp!" I annoyingly said to him.
We both start laughing even more, I never knew the person who I disliked when I first met was my internet best friend.
I stopped walking when we arrived at the end of the wall, there wasn't anything. It was a trap. Security guards with guns pointed at each of us was at the end of this hall awaiting for us this whole time.
Although I wasn't scared, I felt secured just by having Kuroo with me.
I took my first steps towards the security guards, there were 8 in total. Four guns were pointed at Kuroo and the other four were pointed towards me. Kuroo didn't move an inch, he trusted me with what I was about to do.
After taking a couple of steps forward, I was face to face with one of the men. He was tall and had broad shoulders, he was a type of guy you wouldn't wanna mess with if you saw them on the streets. The gun he was holding was directly on my forehead, I could feel the cold pressure being applied. I gradually brought my hands up and placed them over his hands, I pulled the trigger.
CLICK! The sound of the gun 'firing'.
The gun wasn't loaded.
That's when Kuroo ran towards the guards, none of the guns were loaded. They were too much of a wimp to give the guards loaded guns, they were just to make the guards feel more secure with the job they were assigned.
"Pathetic.." Kuroo continued, "Just when I thought I was about to have some fun."
I chuckled when he said those lines, I tied my hair back into a bun as I began to speak,
"I guess it's time we crash this party,"
We both looked at each other at the corner of our eyes and released a small laugh before the combat started.
Kuroo's tounge licked around his lips, his hunger for a fight was boiling. I couldn't blame him though, it was tempting to have a fight.
Just as Kuroo was about to throw fists at one of the security guards, they all dropped to the ground with their eyes closed. That's when noticed a flickering light from their foreheads.
"Human robots? That realistic!?" I exclaimed.
"Tch just when I was about to have some real fun," Kuroo said in annoyance.
"What type of fun?" I smirked.
"I-- Kenma..that's not what I mean," Kuroo glared at me.
"TEHEHE I know. I know. It's just funny teasing you," I laughed out loud.
Kuroo gave me a friendly punch on my shoulder and I shoved him back in return, we both searched together for a way out of this unknown passageway.
.
.
.
.
Ok i know this is a short chapter, but I'm on a half-term break so I have some time to update this story for a biy :]