Chapter 4

"Kozume, come here and go change in the changing room," Kuroo told me.
I headed over and saw the outfits there, they all looked similar but the each had something different about them.
"This rack is the outfits for the hall but the rack over there is for after when we need to move forward in the mission.. it's mainly so that we aren't recognized easily since we aren't wearing the same clothes," Kuroo said and he continued to speak, "Take this suit it looks like it'll fit you and then take a 'spy' outfit from there and put it in your bag".
I respond back saying, "Spy? Like I understand this is like a spy company but it can't really actually be one...".
"I-- look this is a spy organization, we go on missions which we're assigned to and if we're caught we have to think on the spot in order to make a decision," Kuroo answered back, "Now GO we're getting late..".
I jump from the loud voice he gave but I grabbed the suit he was holding for me and ran into the changing room. After getting changed I look in the mirror and see how awkward I am,
"This really doesn't suit me," I sighed.
I stuffed in one of the spy leather outfits into the bag I was going to take with me, I began to head out of the changing room when I see kuroo in his suit.
A black spiky haired guy wearing a long sleeved black shirt under his deep red suit vest ,which is ontop, along with the black shoes and trousers he was wearing. That grin. He was wearing that grin he had on earlier, he looked like a completely different person. I patted my face so that I come back to my senses and I finally take a deep breath.
"You look good," I added, "And im where looking awkward in this suit"
My suit was a basic and normal suit: a white shirt, black tie, black trousers, black shoes and a black blazer but with the sleeves rolled up just a bit which made some white colour peak through on the sleeves.
Kuroo spoke, "Yeah you definitely do look awkward, because of that messy hair! Come here, let me fix it!".
I walked over to Kuroo and he began to brush my hair, he pushed my hair behind my ears which is the opposite of what I do; I normally use my hair to hide my face.
"There, now let's leave.." He declared.
We left 'Room A' I felt like we were in a movie, whilst we were leaving I was imagining a slo-mo walk and wind blowing in my head. But obviously it never happened, heh.
I was following Kuroo from behind him, I hope one day I'll be able to walk beside him when going on missions.