Chapter 7

There wasn't anyone who seemed suspicious, from what I could see with these glasses. The food was being served to the tables. A man with deep red hair ,with bangs that covered his right eye, came over to serve our tables.
"Loading..."
"Name: Haru ,
Surname: Ito ,
Age: 23 ,
Info: Works for CatValer and has committed theft in the past."
Normally the waiters and waitresses state their name and asks for ours as well, it's meant to indicate trust. The waiter came over and asked us for our names.
"My name is Shiro and his name is Riku," Kuroo smiled gently.
"Ah! Is that right?" Haru (waiter) looked over at me.
I gave a nod with a small smile in return, he placed down the food on our tables and then gave out glasses of water.
"So you both are the Kyung brothers?" He asked.
"Yes we are indeed. What is your name sir?" I inquired.
The man stated at me for a couple of seconds, eventually he snapped out of it and replied.
"My name is Eric," He answered.
My eyes had widened slightly but I made sure it wasn't too obvious, he lied. His name wasn't Eric! It was Haru.
"I am Eric Tanaka," He smiled.
He lied again! His full name is Haru Ito.
"That's a lo-lovely name" I stuttered.
I looked over to Kuroo at the corner of my eye, he seemed to notice I was. I shook my head slightly to try to indicate that this man was lying.
Once the Haru (waiter) had left, I looked over to Kuroo to see if he got the message.
"Kuroo!" I whispered.
He wasn't paying attention to me. Did he even realise what I said?
I kicked his leg from under the table ensuring that it was a good and hard kick to make him listen.
THUD!
"Ow!" Kuroo continued, "What do you want? I'm hungry!".
He began to eat some of the food that was served to us, it looked like it was either crab or lobster.
"That waiter is the person we were looking for!" I sternly said.
"What? You mean Eric? Pfft! He's a kind man what could he even do?" He laughed.
"Haru Ito. That's who we're looking for, a man who has worked for CatValer and committed theft in the past? Right?" I sarcastically said.
Kuroo stopped munching on his food, he put down his fork and knife ever so elegantly and turned his attention towards me.
"Thank you," I smile.
Haru had started walking over towards us again with two cups of juice, when he placed them both down at the same time; me and Kuroo both kicked our legs up so the drinks spill onto us.
"Oh my! I'm ever so sorry! Please forgive me," Haru said.
"It's okay, we'll just go and change in a room!" Kuroo politely replied.
We got up and headed to a room, we were changing except we were never going to return to that event. This was where the main mission begins.