𝙫𝙞. 𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

"the waters gettincolder let me in ur ocean, swim"

"the waters gettin
colder let me in ur
ocean, swim"

"the waters gettincolder let me in ur ocean, swim"

time: 7:12 am
~Y/N's POV~

We finally got to morning practice. Suna and I decided it was best if we walked in at different times, because knowing the team they'd think we fucked or some shit.

I walk in and see all the boys stretching and talking. I walk over to Ru to see her just sitting taking notes about the boys stretches. She looked so focused, she's always be punctual and took her work serious. It didn't matter how small the task was, giving all was her thing. It's something I admired about her, she was just amazing honestly.

"Hey Ru?" I ask making sure to wait till she was almost done writing the notes.

"mhm what yes?" She said giggling a bit since she had lost her train of thought.

"We should go to the hot springs today with the team" I say while I was watching Suna practice.

"Omg y/n you wanna hang out with the whole team!!" She said excitedly.

She had been bugging me about getting to know the others on the team. That I "Need a quality 'family' bonding time" with them. For the past almost 3 weeks i've been trying to get out of it. But I finally decided what would be the harm in it?

~ Third person POV ~

The dual haired female sat next to the dark haired girl as they talked amongst themselves. She had caught her self staring at the brown haired boy more and more as the practice went on.

Y/n had never liked commitment. It was one of the things she couldn't deal with for long periods of time. Sure she had her few fair share of one night stands and summer flings.

But she had never found someone she could fully be attached to, fully give herself to someone or even feel love towards someone in that way. She had broken so many hearts of those who would fall to her feet. The ones who would've done anything to have her attention.