𝙭. 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙨𝙚𝙭?

"fuss and fight but you knowwe always make up"

"fuss and fight
but you know
we always make up"

"fuss and fight but you knowwe always make up"

~Third Person POV~

after the events that had unfolded the dinner was quite and tense. the energy that filled the room was unpleasant and unsettling. everyone who was there knew the cause for this energy. Suna and Y/n had been bickering back and forth for a while before Kita stepped in and told them to cut it out.

Suna had knew he was at fault. he had given y/n the impression she was nothing but a mere toy to him when in reality he was starting to catch feelings for her. the thought of her letting Akaashi touch her that way mad his blood boil and his stomach full of jealousy.

he wanted her all to himself, but she didn't believe it. after all he did bring his ex to her house. he had started to have a thing with his ex fling again. and for what? for the fun of it. he wanted to mess with her and distract himself from the e/c girl.

because he knew the minute he fully caught feeling for y/n, he would have to risk getting hurt and putting his heart on the line.

as for y/n she had been debating if what she did was right. 'should've I not done this?', 'was me inviting Akaashi a mistake?'. the dual hair girl shook her head as she took a long hit off the blunt being passed around in her bedroom.

she was laying on Akaashi's lap listening to the music and thinking about him she had wanted to calm down and talk to Suna knowing she probably wouldn't like the answers she got but she craved him once again.

she was craving his touch which would drive her insane, she wanted his lips on hers, his lips on her skin. to her this sparked a fire on her skin whenever he touched her.

the room was silent with only "sweater weather" playing lowly in the background. everyone was high out of their mind. they were waiting for y/n's moms to wake up so they could open the presents down stairs but the thing was her moms had a long night.