𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚

High

High

Time: 5:24 pm> Third Person Pov

Time: 5:24 pm
> Third Person Pov

You sat on your bed contemplating if you were going to ask your moms the question. In just 3 weeks you'd be moving to America. Or maybe you wouldn't .

Gathering up the courage you made your way downstairs to the dining room, where your moms were currently looking at a place to rent while they lived out there.

"Mom, Mother can I talk to you guys?" You ask sitting across from the two.

"Of course honey. What's up?" Your mother smiled warmly at you. Her signature smile.

"I don't want to move, i'm finally getting happy here. I don't want to lose it so suddenly. Ru offered me to stay with her. If that's what it takes to keep me from having to leave" You began to ramble on.

Both women exchange a smile to each other.

"N/n we know you don't want to leave. We're getting you an apartment. You can stay if that's what you really want. We will send you money every 2 weeks. And we will pay your bills. But u have to check in with Ru's mom every week, Until we tell you to get a job okay? and we want daily texts" You mother said looking at you.

"Wait really?" You say, trying to process the fact you wouldn't have to leave after all.

Why were they being all cool about it? They must be high on something, you thought to yourself.

"Yes, we think your responsible enough for this y/n" Mom smiled at you holding out her arms.

You run and hug her. As much as your moms would miss having you around, they didn't want to interfere when you finally became happy. They simply couldn't. How could they do that to their only child?

"Thank you thank you so much" You nearly sob out.

Suna❤︎

Y/n
GUESS WHAT

Suna❤︎
what's up baby?

Y/n
IM STAYING. IM NOT LEAVING

Suna❤︎
your not fucking with me right?
i'm coming over rn.
read: 6:02 pm

You smile, things were finally going well. Before heading back upstairs to your room, you let your moms know that Suna would be coming by soon. They had met him and loved him.

Once you to your room you decided to change into a more comfortable outfit. Simple sweats and one of Suna's hoodies you stole. You began to look through your closet, finding a box of cassette tapes you had taped ages ago.

You spiral them out on your bed, looking at the different albums on it. After looking through you dig for the old cassette player you owned. You wanted to show Suna when he got there, they meant a lot to you. Just as he did, it would be fitting.

You keep digging through the different songs on the tapes, till you found the one you were looking for. The song you hid away years ago, All my Life by K-ci & Jojo. The song you promised to dedicate to someone one day.

Finally after about 20 minutes your door opens, and you see Suna standing there with a bag in his hand.

"Hi baby" You smiled at the fox eyed boy.

"Hi princess" He smiled as he sat next to you on the bed.

Placing the bag on the bed, he sees all the cassettes on the bed spiraled out.

"What's all this?"He said wrapping his arms around you, nuzzling his face into your neck.

"I wanted to show you a song, I hope you like it. Because honestly it's how I feel about you."You smiled as you pop the song into the cassette player.

The melody at the beginning filled the room, followed by the harmonies. The sound was comforting. You leaned back into the brown haired boy. He smiled listening to the lyrics. He knew he was lucky to have you.

And little did you know what laid in the gift box. Suna had bought you a promise ring, he had also bought himself a matching one.

"I have something for you my love" He said grabbing the gift bag

"What is it Rin" You ask turning so you were sitting at his side, facing him.

"Just look" He said.

He reached in and pulled out a black velvet box. Your heart sped up. No way he can't propose now.

"I know what your thinking, i'm not proposing yet. I got us matching promise rings, it's my promise that i'm yours and your mine no matter what" He said opening the box to reveal the ring.

Yours was silver, with a black diamond strip, his was black with a diamond strip.

"Rintarou" You tried to hold the tears back.

He grabbed your right hand, slipping the ring on your finger and handed you his so you could do the same. All the mean while the song still played in the background.

"I promise to be yours, if you promise to be mine"

"I promise"

Everything had seemed so perfect these passed couple weeks. All you both hoped was that nothing would ruin it.

After all, he promised right?