𝙭𝙫. 𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

"I wanna be high all the timeWould you come with me?"

Would you come with me?"

"I wanna be high all the timeWould you come with me?"

Time: 5:30 pm
>Y/n's POV

"Suna, Im gonna take a shower start getting ready soon" I yell as I turn the shower on.

So many things were crossing my mind, the fact I am moving in 2 months. I was finally happy, I had my person and my best friend. Just for it to get taken away so fast.

I knew I would have to break the news to Ru soon, I wasn't ready. I knew it would break her since I was all she had besides Atsumu. I sigh and start to wash my hair and body.

The warm water felt so calming with the chaos that was to come soon. I knew I wasn't mentally prepared. Why did this have to happen now of all times? I can't just leave, i'm sure i'll go crazy without Ru.

After finishing my shower I check the time, 5:56 pm. I quickly dry my hair off and do my makeup, keeping it somewhat simple.

"What are you gonna wear babe?" I ask Suna as he goes into the bathroom.

"A silk black button up and black jeans" He spoke poking his head out of the bathroom.

So fancy, well they did say it would be a more fancy spot. I scan my closet, I had a shit ton of black dresses and ended up deciding on a silk black dress.
Changing into the dress and grabbing some black heels to put on when i'm at the door.

Finally Suna walks out from the bathroom, all dressed up. Which was different from what he would normally wear.

Suna came up from behind me, hugging me and putting his head in the crook of my neck. I quickly take out my phone and take a picture.

"You look stunning Y/n, how'd I get so lucky" He mumbled against my neck.

"Thank you babe, you look good too" I smiled as he pulled away.

Finally we start to head out, putting our shoes on at the door. We were going to be taking Suna's car to the restaurant. Before I was able to see open the door myself, Suna rushes to open it.

The drive to the restaurant was calm with music playing in the background.

"You can't move. I just got you, I can't lose you" Suna spoke as he drove closer to the restaurant.

"I don't plan on leaving, I'll figure out something" I spoke resting my hand on his.

Finally we find parking and meet up with Ru and Atsumu at the front.

"Suna I think imma take Y/n back she's looking too fine right now" Ru said eying me up and down

I shake my head while I give her a hug, and say hi to Atsumu. Because the fuck I look like giving him a hug or handshake, he's my best friends man.

We walk into the restaurant and Atsumu ask for the table, after about 5 minutes the hostess lead us to the table. Suna pulled the chair out for me to sit, like a true gentleman.

"What can I get started for you all today?" The waitress spoke coming up to the table.

"I'll just have a f/d thank you" I smiled at her

The rest told her the drinks they wanted and we started to just talk.

"Ru, I have something to tell you"I say, my nerves were not at ease.

"Don't tell me ur pregnant already y/n" She sighed

"What? No no it's too soon for all that" I said laughing a bit.

"So what is it?"

"I'm moving to America, in 2 months" I said looking down, I truly did not wanna see her reaction. I just knew it would break me

"Your kidding right? Please tell me ur kidding Y/n" She pleaded.

"I wish I was Ru" I said.

After breaking the news, the mood was down for a bit. But after the waitress came by so we could order our food the mood was lightened up a bit.

We ate and talked, made dumb jokes and took pictures. It made me sad, seeing if I didn't figure out something I wouldn't be able to be with them for a while.

"Y/n why don't you just move in with me? You know my parents wouldn't care" Ru spoke as we walked out the restaurant together

"I'll ask moms" I said, maybe that could work?

"Baby I love you" Suna spoke as he held my hand.

"Ur such a simp now Suna it's embarrassing" Atsumu laughed as he watched what Suna did

"So we're not gonna mention how you said you would consider letting me peg y-"Ru started to say as Atsumu cut her off by slapping his hand over her mouth.

"We said we wouldn't bring it up again"He whispered

This caused me and Suna to burst out laughing. A little while later we said our goodbyes and made our way back to the car.

"I hope you know I mean it when I say I love you. I know we started rocky but, i'm not ever letting you go Y/n"

 I know we started rocky but, i'm not ever letting you go Y/n"

OKAY HEAR ME OUT. IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN 3 MONTHS. I TRULY DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. IM SORRY IF THIS IS SHITTY.

I just started school as well, so i'll really try my best to update but I have an IB class n that shit has hella work.

As always I love u all and hope u guys are doing well<3

(Gimme suggestions for something u guys maybe wanna see?)