𝙭𝙫𝙞. 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

High

High

Time: 7:23 am> Third Person Pov

Time: 7:23 am
> Third Person Pov

The sun shines through the curtains, blinding you for a slight second. You groan as you pick yourself up to go wash up. Brushing your teeth and taking a quick shower.

Putting on your school uniform, you text Rintarou asking him how far he was. You realize your moms had already left for the day. You sighed, knowing soon you more than likely would be moving.

It had been bugging you for the past 2 weeks since the double date. Runi wasn't taking the news well what so ever. She'd been distancing herself from you, in case you did end up moving. You had called her the other day to hang out but she declined, which was unusual for her. So before Suna picked you up you decided to call her.

"Hello?"

"Ru stop ignoring me, I don't plan on
leaving you know that"

"Y/n. And if you do? I don't wanna lose
my best friend."

"I'm asking to stay. I don't care
if it's by myself or with you
im not going anywhere"

"Let's go for a drive later?"

You smiled, you guys hadn't gone for a drive in a while.

"Yea, I'll see you at school
okay?"

"Okay bye babes"

You ended the call and smiled to yourself once again.  You go downstairs to the kitchen, grabbing an apple. Going towards the door where you slip on your shoes and made your way outside.

Hitting the wax pen for a bit as you waited for your boyfriend to pick you up for school, feeling too lazy to drive yourself.

Seeing the familiar black car pull up you hop in. Giving Suna a kiss, connecting your phone to the bluetooth. Because according to you, "Suna's taste im music is being influenced by Atsumu heavily"

"Why can't you just leave the song on" He whines as you took off "Cpr" by Cupcake

"Stop hanging out with that piss head. His music is rubbing off on you" You sigh as you played "Kiss it off Me" By Cigarettes After sex

"You always find something to complain about I swear to god" He shook his head, playfully hitting the back of your head.

"Kill yourself" You glare as he diverts his attention back to driving.

"Shut up Dollface" He smirks.

You sigh looking out the window, even if he acted as everything was normal he was worried. That he'd lose you. He didn't want to. He loved you too much.

"Any plans for today my love?" He asked resting his hand on your thigh

"I'm gonna hang out with Ru finally, i've missed them" You smiled at your boyfriend

"Sounds like fun my love. I have something planned for us later okay? Ill pick you up at around 7" He grinned

You simply smiled as the two of you pulled up to school. Getting out of the car and adjusting your skirt. Suna grabs your hand and the two go you began to walk to homeroom.

Taking your seat in the back you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Alright, so class we have a new student joining us today!" Miss. Okinawa spoke clapping her hands together

"Her name is Yumemi Histura please do everything you can to make her feel welcome. Y/n, you have been assigned to show her around" Your teacher beamed.

What? What do you mean that whore? You thought to yourself as Suna's grip around your waist tightened. He was pissed. What the fuck is she doing here.

The girl skips happily into the room, smiling as she meets eyes with Rintarou.

"Rin Rin!" She squealed as she ran towards your boyfriend

You quickly got up and pushed her down before she could touch him.

"The fuck do you think your doing?" You spat as she sat on the ground a smirk covering her face.

"Oh it's the bitter bitch. Rin Rin come on your still with her" She whined looking over at Suna.

"You look pathetic Yumemi. Leave me alone. I don't fucking want you" He spat then began to do his work.

You crouch and get to eye level with the girl.

"Don't even think about it. Ill slit your throat. Im not bitter, your just delusional" You sneered and spat in her face before taking your seat again.

Laying your head in Suna's lap as he rested his hand in your hair.

Yumemi was pissed, she was determined to get Suna back. She picked herself up and sat in the row in front of you guys. Beginning to make conversation with Aran, being touchy and flirty.

"Aye be careful Aran-kun . She has STD's" You lean forward informing your friend

His face twist to disgust as he pushes her off of him. Thanking you for the warning and getting back to his studies.

You laugh as the angry girl fumes at you. You simply stick out your tongue mocking her.

"Baby, I love you" Suna spoke as he dug his head into you neck.

"I love you more Rintarou" You smiled and kissed his forehead.

You weren't the bitter one, that was Yumemi. Who's plan was to ruin your reputation and get Suna back. Crazy bitch.

You smiled knowing that no matter what, she wouldn't get her way with Suna. Not possible. Right?

 Right?