𝙭𝙞𝙞. 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮

"I'd much rather be aloneBaby it was nice to know yaPacking up and leaving home"

Baby it was nice to know ya
Packing up and leaving home"

"I'd much rather be aloneBaby it was nice to know yaPacking up and leaving home"

time 7:26 pm
>Y/N's POV

" I don't know yet love" He said turning away from me taking a sip from his drink.

"Well when you figure it out let me know" I said standing up grabbing my things

"Y/n wait" Suna said grabbing my wrist as I tried to walk away.

Pulling me into his chest, the sent of his cologne mixed with the weed from earlier hitting my senses. It felt nice along with the warmth his body gave, the connection we had was present, there every time we interacted. And yet he still says 'I don't know' like a fucking dumbass.

I pull away and leave. Walking down the dark street texting Ru to come pick me up. I slide my headphones in turning on 'apocalypse' by cigarettes after sex but slowed.

The air was so cold i would shiver a bit. But at the same time it felt so calm. It felt so peaceful, being lost in the moment and enjoying what it felt like to be outside.

It was a moment of clarity honestly.

"Get in loser" I heard a voice beside me, looking over to find Ru in her expensive ass car.

"Oh fuck off" I said getting into the passenger seat.

I connect my phone to the Bluetooth and let the song continue to play throughout the car. Looking out the window rain started to fall slowly, the droplets going down the tinted window

"Wanna go for a drive mama?" Ru said looking over at me knowing something was wrong .

"Yea please" I said smiling slightly as I look back at her.

She starts to go faster as the song still plays. Why did he always do this? Pretend we didn't have anything. I hate getting attached and falling but, he made me fall. If in the end he doesn't want us, well I do got others.

Passing the city streets that were filled with people 'Friends' by Chase Atlantic blasting through the speakers.

"Hey Kuroo is having a thing at the hotel their staying at. You wanna go? It starts at 9" Ru said as we started going towards my house.