𝙞𝙞. 𝙎𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙙

"Now it's 3 in themorning and im tryna change ur mind"

"Now it's 3 in the
morning and im
tryna change ur mind"

"Now it's 3 in themorning and im tryna change ur mind"

time:12:47 am
~Y/n's POV~

It was 12:47 am. Like always I couldn't sleep, since after practice I came home and took a small nap. I get up and look around my room. The walls were black with led lights going along the corners. I had wraps on the wall against my bed. It served for like a wall paper. I had two sets of chairs would hang from the celling. My vanity in the opposite corner and my tv above it.

Walking over to my closet and picking out a cute outfit since I was gonna go to the gas station to get snacks and maybe pass the park to take pictures. I picked out a white lace dress, my black jacket,thigh high socks, thigh garters and my demonias (outfit in the media). I straightened my black and red hair and did really light makeup. Just some black eyeliner, black lips, blush, high light and my lashes.

I grab my small backpack putting my jar, grinder, wraps, bong and my pipe in there. Along with money. I go ahead and text Ru to see if she wanted to come along. Also to ask her to invite some other people since I don't talk to anyone

Baby momma💘👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
————————————

Me
Aye imma go light up and
skate wanna join?

Baby momma💘👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
shit bet. same park as always?

Me
duh bitch i'll get the snacks
n invite some people

And with that I put my phone in my pocket. I grab my skateboard and climb out my window. My parents know I leave in the middle of the night. They don't like it but they know they can't stop me.

I get to the sidewalk and start skating down to the 7/11 that's right near the park. I walk in and see Kat who's the owner. She's known me since I was younger. She slides me the wraps and stuff since i'm underage.