CHAPTER 26

Adrienne's crown began to glow and she said some words I couldn't make out and there was darkness all around me and I started hearing voices.

"no no!" I screamed

not again.

Then the worse happened she started absorbing my powers in my vulnerable started laughing hard.

"You're so pathetic" she said draining my last energy and sent me crashing into a wall and I hit my head hard I felt so dizzy and I couldn't see anything.

I heard footsteps shuffling towards me "are you okay?" Ralph's voice asked I was about to reply but that's the last thing I remembered before falling into darkness.

....

I opened my eyes I was still in the cave and turned to see the old woman Viola beside me.

"now go save your friends" she smiled.

"I.. I can't she took my powers" I replied and shook my head I was useless

"you were born with your powers she only made you think she took your powers" she said and disappeared in thin air.

I turned and saw Adrienne and Ralph fighting.

"if I can't have you no one can!" she screamed as they fought then a second Adrienne appeared at Ralph's back. she had the power to duplicate herself?.

Ralph had no idea I shuffled to my feet and ran and blocked her before she could stab him  but she stabbed my hand before I could conjure a shield.

"Ashley?" Ralph asked confused and the second Adrienne pressed her sword deeper into my shield and it started breaking my ice shield I broke it and shoved her off and created another ice shield and she tried to cut through that one also.

"I can't hold her off much longer" I replied and the real Adrienne sent him flying and I immediately conjured another ice shield with my left hand to block the real Adrienne from stabbing me and both of them tried to force their swords into my shields the two of them trying to kill me.

"blast her!" I told Ralph

"which one is the fake one?" he asked confused.

"the one on my right which is your left" I replied and he blasted the fake Adrienne and she screamed as she melted and the real one sent me flying far into a hard rock she should really be mindful of my spine.

I tried to shuffle to my feet when a thick  fog erupted from no where Adrienne obviously causing it Ralph followed behind her and she froze him.

"Ashley where are you come on don't tell me you died after one round?" she said walking towards where I was.

Creep

"are you still living come on" she whined as she found me.

"you should know I wouldn't go down so easily" I said a bit more confident rising to my feet.

"oh your confidence level has increased tsk tsk to bad I'll break you piece by piece" she said and Ralph started melting out of his ice cube and was about to attack Adrienne but I shook my head giving him a sign.

"ah!!" she screamed and flew at me and we started fighting she threw large ice stones at me and I cut them with the ice daggers I conjured and I threw icicles at her.

"how can you have your powers back?" she asked and we kept on fighting ice to ice.

"looks like they didn't go anywhere and unlike you I'm not alone" I said smiling

"what?" she asked confused as her legs sank into the ground and she was unable to move she turned to see Tranio smiling at her.

Her crown started levitating off her head and she turned to see Madelyn moving her crown towards her.

"destroy it!" Bianca said

"no!!" Adrienne screamed and cried trying to move as Ralph burnt the crown.

"you fools!!" she cried

"and now...." I said as I froze her.

"yay! We did it" Madelyn said and I smiled and Ralph walked over to me.

"thanks" he said and I stared at him confused did he just thank me?

"for what?" I asked and he held up my hand to show me where fake Adrienne had stabbed me  part of the knife still in hand my body was trying to self heal but it was still bleeding.

"you saved my life" he said smiling a genuine smile for the first time.