CHAPTER 22

Ashley's POV

"everyone I have some bad news one of us went missing yesterday Adrienne" Miss Maria announced and gasps and murmurs erupted in the auditorium.

"now our dear miss Victoria is seriously worried we had no idea when she left or where she was going to. So we are sending all of you out to look for her, you can go by yourself, in groups or duos just as long as you find Adrienne and there's a huge reward if you bring Adrienne back home safely"she said and everyone scattered.

I walked over to Valentino "Valentino!" I called and he turned around

"what happened?" I asked.

"well Adrienne locked herself in the dark room and set the torture level to the highest she came out floating with her eyes ice blue like yours during martial arts class" he narrated.

"oh no this is bad!" I said.

"she has been behaving weirdly lately and I don't want anything happening to her" he said then looked at me.

"I don't want her to die" he said tears building up in his eyes but he was fighting it back and I hugged him of course he'll be worried he's like her brother.

"it's okay she'll be fine" I assured him and saw Raphael walking towards us his hands in his pocket his eyes going sideways around the hall I knew he was going to look forward soon and see us so I pulled out of the embrace and planted a light kiss on Valentino's lips pulling back Ralph walked up to us.

"your cousin is missing and your making out?" he said irritated and rolled his eyes before walking away.

"we'll find her okay?" I said to Valentino and he nodded before I left.

......

I rushed back to my room and found my friends all seated staring at me
"what's wrong?" I asked confused.

"why on earth will you kiss Valentino I like him" Nicole said without looking at me.

Oh

"I had no idea I'm sorry Nicky I was only trying to get Ralph jealous" I admitted just as the door flew open and miss Maria ordered us out of the room to the hall.

Madelyn walked over to Raphael and Tranio.

"hey guys I was thinking we should go in a group" Madelyn suggested and Tranio smiled.

"I think that's a great idea" Tranio said winking at Madelyn who smiled.

Nicole and Clara left, Nicole wanted to be on the same group as Valentino and Clara just followed her wherever she went.

"shall we?" Madelyn said and we all set out. The last thing I needed was to be on the same team with Raphael but Madelyn already made a choice.

Ralph followed behind sluggishly taking his time actually just wasting time and Madelyn was busy talking to Tranio. This boy was already annoying and
now he is starting to piss me off.

"look I don't know who you think you are but if your on this team you have to move and stop walking like a slug" I said but he just shoved his way past me and kept walking and I turned him around and he shook my hand off adjusted his atlas and axis bone the way he always does then turned around and kept walking then Tranio walked up to him and I just walked ahead.

Tranio's POV

"Ralph why are you being so mean just give her a chance" I encouraged and he scoffed brushing past me and kept walking. He was in quiet a mood today but he wasn't like this before? I wondered what happened.

"I know she slapped you and your angry about Jane but all girls aren't the same" I said.

"yes they are now leave me" he said rudely and walked ahead his tone never offended me I was used to it already.

Ashley's POV

"how do we know which way to go?" Madelyn asked leading the team. Bianca closed her eyes for some seconds then opened them.

"I'm sensing an icy cold dark force towards the right" she said as we went right and kept walking and we came across an old woman sitting on a rock.

"hey ma'am we were wondering if you've seen a teenage girl walking towards this direction about yay tall" Tranio asked describing Adrienne.

"yes I saw a girl with this weird eyes heading towards the mountains" the woman replied who's name was viola replied.

"thank you" Tranio said and we headed in that direction.

Bianca walked up to me as she caught me staring at Ralph and snapped her fingers in my face.

"earth to Ashley" she smiled bringing me back to reality.

"I know he's handsome but get a hold of yourself" Bianca said

"I have no idea what your saying" I replied.

"you like Ralph?" she stated more than asked.

"no I don't" I replied

Liar

"you can keep denying it but it's written all over your face" she said and smiled I didn't say a word I just stared at her.