CHAPTER 1

ENEMIES AT FIRST SIGHT

"Good day, esteemed students. I am Miss Maria, and it is my distinct pleasure to welcome you to Morrison High—a sanctuary for youths grappling with fears, insecurities, and endowed with unique gifts. This institution, conceived and inaugurated by Madame Victoria, stands as a testament to her deep devotion to her cherished daughter, Adrienne," resonated Miss Maria's voice through the amplifying microphone.

"Adrienne, may I request your presence at the lectern to share a few words about yourself?" inquired Miss Maria, gracefully descending from the stage. Adrienne, adorned in an elegant green gown with a tasteful slit and elevated by high heels, approached the podium. She adeptly wielded the microphone, cleared her throat, and bestowed upon the assembly her mellifluous voice.

...

"Farewell, Father," bid Ashley as she navigated through the assembly congregated in front of Morrisons. Her astonishment was palpable; the realization that numerous peers of her age possessed supernatural attributes dawned upon her. What was initially perceived as a modest gathering revealed itself to be a congregation of considerable scale.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Adrienne. I am profoundly elated that my mother has sanctioned the establishment of this institute catering to supernatural youths. The discovery that I am not singular in my struggle with unbridled powers fills me with joy. I look forward to cultivating new friendships, assuring you that your experience at Morrisons will be nothing short of delightful," conveyed Adrienne, concluding her brief address amidst thunderous applause.

"Remarkable assemblage of attractive individuals in this school," Tranio observed, casting an appreciative gaze across the area, his smile directed at Raphael.

"Regardless, I fail to discern your fascination with them," Raphael retorted, visibly agitated.

"Excuse my candor, but your aversion to the fairer sex is apparent. Your characterization of them as intellectually deficient seems unjust," Tranio remarked dismissively.

"That may be your perspective," countered Raphael, as Miss Maria instructed the assembly to proceed to the hall with luggage for room assignments.

A symphony of voices reverberated in the corridor, punctuated by the laughter of children. The quartet of authorities—Miss Maria, Miss Adrienne, Mr. Roger, and Valentino—dispensed room assignments and identity cards, assuming responsibilities delegated by Miss Victoria, the school's proprietor.

"I intend to join Adrienne's queue, perhaps establishing a connection," Tranio declared with enthusiasm

****
The chapter is short I know it will get longer along the way also remember this is a short story.

More action along the way...