CHAPTER 11

Why the hell was he here in a tang top this early in the morning and why was she here staring at his muscles and great! it had to start raining he raked his hand over his wet black ink hair and her eyes followed his movement.

"aren't you meant to be in the dark room or something?" he asked walking over to the bench where he was lifting a dumbell and her eyes flickered at the thought of the dark room that shit really messed up her head.

"one week is over" she replied sitting beside him and he dropped the dumbell and turned to face her lightning flashing in the sky little drops of water landing on her skin getting her soaked why was he still staring at her?.

She started pulling my gown down hoping it would go lower.

"why wear a short gown if your still going to pull at it?" he asked rolling his eyes and lifting up the dumbell again she stared at him shocked.

"so you do this every morning?" she  asked ignoring his crude remark.

"yeah why do you care?" he asked being rude again.

"nothing just curious" she replied shrugging.

"so what are you doing here?" he asked dropping the dumbell again pushing his wet hair away from his face.

"nothing just got released and felt like roaming" she replied.

"so what's the dark room like?" he asked he was the last person she expected to ask that question like he cared.

Her eyes flickered once more changing form grey-ash to ice blue and grey-ash again.

"what wrong with your eyes?" he asked his gaze held on hers.

"nothing just anytime I hear the" dark room, it flickers" she replied and they flickered once more.

"I'll rather not talk about it" she said meaning it that stuff was hell and she didn't want to go through that again and she wouldn't wish that on anyone not even Adrienne.

But she feel more confident after it and all of a sudden a weird feeling enveloped her and she stood up to leave.

"I have to go" she said about to leave when Ralph pulled her back causing her to fall on his thighs.

She was still in shock and held unto his shoulders for balance to avoid  falling unto the wet grass. She turned to face him his eyes locked on hers.

"you know Adrienne told me you had a thing for me" he said a stupid smirk on his handsome face and she cut the gaze standing up from his legs folding her arms across her chest, he stood up after her towering over her.

"yeah of course she did but that's impossible she has a thing for you" she said moving backwards as he was trying to close the distance between them.

"really?" he asked his stupid smirk growing into a wicked grin taking larger steps towards her.

"yeah I don't have a thing for you so get it through your thick skull... or maybe you have a thing for me" she finished her sentenceimmediately her back hit the wall and he stood dangerously close to her.

"if you knew how much I hate girls you won't say that" he said smirking

"and if you I knew how much I hate you, you won't be standing so close to me" she replied her chest going up and down at her heavy breathing.

Her ash eyes meeting his black ones and they sparkled in the dark, still tense from the moment and trying to breathe normally a loud thunder roared and she jumped unto him out of fear she hated the sound of thunder and he surprisingly caught her.

wait?

"I'm sorry" she replied getting down and moving away from him.

"yeah now I have to shower ten times" he said rolling his eyes and walking away.

***
I know I'm sorry it took so long to update but I'm really busy I'll keep trying to update more sooner thanks so much! Also don't forget to vote, share and comment I really like reading the comments they encourage me more.
Hugs 🤗 and kisses 😘