CHAPTER 12

"hello good morning" Ashley greeted her sleepy friend.

"hey Ash what you cooking?" Madelyn asked getting up

"nothing much just making pancakes" she replied smiling.

"wait?" Madelyn said as she cleaned her eyes "your back!" she screamed as she jumped on Ashley waking the others

"Ashley? Your back!!" Clara screamed even louder and they all jumped on her.

"how was the dark room?" Bianca asked she had really become a member of this room and Ashley's eyes flickered at the mention of the word.

"are you Okay?" Nicole asked moving back.

"yeah just when I hear the word 'dark room' my eyes flicker" she explained and they flickered again

"now that's just weird but cool!" Madelyn said smiling

"we have to go to class so be quick" Bianca said smiling as Ashley seared the pancakes with maple syrup and a stick of butter.

"wow you've outdone yourself" Nicole teased.

"wait after this we still have school breakfast? Awesome!" Madelyn screamed.

I missed you all too. Ashley thought to herself

.....

Madelyn, Bianca, Nicole, Clara and Ashley walked into the dinning room stunning standing side by side. She had a good feeling about today.

"girl what the hell did that dark room do to you, you look amazing love your new fashion sense" Bianca said and Ashley stared at her black lace gown which she felt was too dressy for breakfast but this new feeling in her didn't allow her overthink it or care much.

She left her hair down sliding on one of her shoulders instead of tying it into a pony tail or messy bun, heels and she thought she might have overdone the lip gloss. They all came to the table Madelyn and Ashley on one side Clara, Bianca and Nicole on the other.

Ashely glanced around the room for Ralph

Why?

And sure enough he was sitting at his usual spot with his friends she so glad he didn't turn around to find her staring.

Ralph's POV

"dude check out your bae she's really changed" Bryan said to me pointing at Ashley.

"she's not my bae" I replied calmly then laughing it out.

"nothing is funny I find your calmness creepy no offense" Collins said.

I actually missed the shy collins he would shut up and mind he's own business now he seems to be talking too much and it's annoying.

"guess it's in the blood" I said shrugging I needed him to find me creepy and scary I don't really keep people close except Tranio and of course he was the friendly type. Collins smiles at me a weird confused smile which only makes me give him a weirder smirk.

The door opens and that Adrienne bitch enters inside the hall making her presence known as always.

"now here is his real bae" Tranio teases and I shake my head and eat a piece of bacon. I hear footsteps coming towards me and I don't look up I can already hear the annoying sounds of Adrienne's heels coming towards me including that of her chaperones who want to be friends with her cause her mum owns the damn school she doesn't even realize that they aren't true friends.

Suddenly everyone's eyes are on my table... On me?

I look up and Ashley's eyes are on mine and suddenly I am pulled to my feet by Adrienne her hands pulled at the collar of my shirt and she presses her lips against mine lightly at first then her lips sink deeper but I don't allow her access.

Still standing there with my hands in my pocket shocked from the action, my eyes feel like they are going to burn out of their sockets if she doesn't pull away now I was debating whether to embarrass this bitch or not when I open my eyes to see Ashley staring in horror and disappointment.

My grin grows and I kiss Adrienne back pulling her closer to me

Yuck but it was worth seeing the expression on Ashley's face then I pulled away from her and she grabbed the edge of the table to balance her self after receiving the best kiss of her life then to put icing on the cake I gave her that killer smile which made her chaperones stop her from falling and drooling.

****

I know I take to long to update😔 really sorry 🙏 I'll try to update faster
Also I would love to dedicate this chapter to the first reader omlata18 thanks 🤞 so much! I had to give this to you
OK guys don't forget to vote, share and comment I really appreciate it thanks so much and I hope you are all enjoying the story

Peace ✌️