CHAPTER 29

Third person's POV

"Ashley?" Ralph called as the flames around him subsided and he ran over to the large hole in the ground where Ashley lay.

"Ashley!" he called lifting her unconscious body in his arms and Tranio, Bianca and Madelyn ran over to the scene.

"Ralph did you?......" Tranio asked shocked.

"I... I didn't mean to" Ralph replied as hot tears started rolling down his cheeks but quickly evaporated due to his temperature.

"is she dead?" Madelyn asked crashing unto the floor.

"no... No... She can't be" Ralph cried as he hugged Ashley closer to him.

"Ashley please no" he murmured as he cried then she started coughing and her eyelids fluttered rapidly as everything started changing from blurry to Vivid.

"What happened?" she asked taking in her environment.

"Ralph are you crying?" she asked sitting up in his arms and he hugged her tight.

"I thought I lost you" he whispered sniffing.

"What happened?" she asked again.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he said as he finally released her from his tight grip she stared at him cleaning the tears from his boiling face and little vapours evaporated as her cold fingers touched his hot face.

"it's okay I'm fine" she assured him and he dropped his forehead on hers.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered softly and she felt a bit nervous having him that close with the scent of smoke everywhere her skin and clothes were stained black from the flames and he swallowed hard.

"It's just that I'm so angry" he said shutting his eyes and she kissed him shocking herself and him also he immediately wrapped his arms around her and her hands went into his hair he was boiling and she was freezing the perfect combination.

"soul mates" Bianca murmured to herself as she smiled at her private thought.

Ashley had no idea why she did what she did but she couldn't hold herself anymore.

"I love you" she whispered her heart pounding in her throat she couldn't believe she just said those words and a wide grin spread on his face as he gently pressed his lips to hers.

"Are you two going to stay here and make out?" Madelyn asked and Ralph chuckled a bit but drew his lips away and helped her to stand up. She looked at her dress parts of it burnt and black as she and Ralph walked out of the gulley.

"what got you so mad?" she asked and he shut his eyes she grabbed his hand squeezing gently to encourage him to talk and he sighed.

"my family..... They don't want me anymore they never did" he said opening his eyes.

"Well, who told you that?" Ashley asked brows drawn together as they sat on the side of the road with Tranio, Bianca and Madelyn.

"I called my mum this evening and told her I was coming home then I heard my dad and brother in the background saying they don't want me saying that I'm a monster" he said looking up at the dark sky and blinking back his tears and Ashley didn't know what to say.

"I had no idea they felt that way about me and my mum is the last person I expected to care I had always looked up to my dad and tried to make him proud but he only looked at me as a beast" Ralph said no one ever knew what he was going through.

"I'm so sorry" Ashley said squeezing his hand a little then he stood up.

"We better get back to school and pack our stuff everyone will be gone by now" he said

"yeah" Madelyn agreed and we all stood up and went back to school.

........

Ashley got her luggage out of the room and walked over to Raphael and Tranio who were talking.

"hey" she said.

"Ralph doesn't want to go back home" Tranio said

"I can't go back to a house where I'm not wanted" Ralph replied.

"fine then stay at my place" Tranio said.

"I can't my parents will be able to find me that's the first place they'll check" Ralph replied.

"why don't you Stay at Bryan's or Collins?'" Ashley asked.

"they are gone and Bryan doesn't live in the state" he said hesitating a bit.

"Okay then you can stay at my place" Ashley suggested and he turned to face her.

"no I can't" he replied

"why not?" she asked

"thanks but I just can't" he replied fake smiling

"is it cause my house isn't as grand as yours?" she asked and he chuckled a bit.

"no it's just that I don't want to be a burden on anyone" he replied

"you won't be a burden besides you don't have to necessarily live there you can stay until you've calmed down then you can go back home" she suggested.

"It's not a bad idea" Tranio shrugged and Ralph thought about it for a while

"fine I guess I can stay" he said and Ashley smiled as Madelyn and Bianca walked out of the room waking towards them

"there's such a special bond between them" Bianca said and Madelyn nodded and smiled in agreement.

"Okay guys let's get going" Madelyn said as she and Bianca reached them.

"Okay bro I hope I'll be seeing you soon" Tranio said smiling as he hugged Ralph.

"remember they are still your family" Tranio said and Ralph nodded as Tranio left to get his luggage.

Ashley turned to face Ralph a little nervous

"shall we?" she asked and he smiled pulling his luggage behind him and they all walked out of the building.

Ashley's POV

I Turned back to look at Morrisons high one last time and watched as they were locking the school I might not be Bianca but this was not the end of Morrisons high this was not the end......

THE END

*****

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄

Finally, finally average is done We've finally come to the end

But don't worry there might be a sequel but I can't make any promises yet.

I'm still editing the sequel but if it's done I'll publish it.

What best way to end Christmas than the ending of this story...

Goodbye Ashley our main character an average girl living a not-so-average life and Raphael the proud rich Italian afraid of falling in love again.

Thanks to all my constant readers
Omi, Cree and the rest... and thanks to all of those who helped
And most essentially I thank God.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter please vote, share and comment
Thanks guys 💖💖