Chapter Sixteen

Jeff's POV

i woke up to giggling in the hallway outside my door, i brushed it off because honestly with this house hold i don't wanna know the reason why. I threw on my jacket and slacks and made my way down to the kitchen. when i sat down at the table i noticed my brother, Y/n, Nina, and Toby were missing. I think Masky noticed as well because he asked me if he knew where my brother and Y/n went. i just shrugged and said i didn't know, but that they were probably up to no good knowing them. he just nodded in agreement. I cut up sally's food as usual  and then finished my own, and made my way down to BEN's room. 

right when i walked in i saw he was still asleep so me being the best friend a person could ask for i slowly backed out of the room and softly closed the door. i ran off into the bathroom and filled a bucket full of water as i was getting close to the top of it Eyeless Jack walked into the bathroom since i never bothered to shut the door. I held eye contact with him as i turned off the water, picked up the bucket, and we both continued to hold eye contact as i walked out of the bathroom. 

" you never saw anything" i said as i shut the door. i made my way back to BEN's room and pasted Laughing Jack and just gave him a nod, and he returned it. i opened the door again and luckily he was still passed out.

I then tossed the water on him and he bolted straight out of his bed and started to glitched, and in the process he glitched on top of me which made me blushed. when he started to calm back down he noticed that i was blushing which caused his stupid pervy smirk to show up on his face. just then the door opened and Liu walked and just sighed. " do ya'll always have to fight for Zalgo sake?" he asked, thinking we were just wrestling. I pushed BEN off of me and he yelled "well he started it!" 

"well whatever, Jeff Y/n wanted to know if you wanted to play truth or dare w/cards with us." Liu responded. i just replied with a okay and Liu started to lead me away to the living room with BEN following behind.

Y/n POV 

Me, Toby, Liu, and Nina where setting up our trap. we made hand made cards that had a truth or dare on it, on one of the truth cards it says "Jeff will you go out with me~ Nina <3" we made sure to tell everyone who was playing not to pick that card, to make it easier it was the only card with blood on it. i saw Liu coming back with Jeff and BEN, i bolted up real quick and asked BEN if i could talk to him real quick and dragged him off to the kitchen. 

"What's up?" he asked. "well okay so Me, Toby, Liu, and Nina set up a game where on one of the truth cards its Nina asking out Jeff, so if you could wait out this game that would be awesome." he just started to smirk and told me it was fine and he couldn't to see this go down. i just hugged him and repeated thank you, if Jeff knew what we were up to it would ruin it." i replied.

" ruin what?" someone asked from behind me, which caused me to turn around. 

"oh M-masky, um nothing" i stuttered around my words because i knew he would get mad"

"what did you do this time?" he asked stepping closer to me.

" well you see- i might have made a plan with Nina so see could ask out Jeff-" i stated. he just started to laugh and he hugged me. i was so confused.

"i can't wait to see this, i told him karma would bite him in the ass" he laughed out as he dragged me back to the living room.

~time skip to Nina's turn~

Nina looked around the room acting like she was choosing who she wanted to ask the question. " i choose Jeff" Jeff looked down at the card pill and saw there was only one left.

"well i guess i choose truth then." he said as he picked up the card and began to read. I saw Nina turning red, BEN smiling, and Masky lean forward a little bit. Jeff looked up at all of us and screamed, "nope, no way, i would rather die" 

 Nina then should up with tears in her eyes " why do you always turn me down, why can't you just except my love." she screamed back at him

"Because i don't like you!" he yelled back

she crossed her arms and looked him dead in the eyes "then who do you like?" she asked him. i saw for a brief moment he glanced at BEN and he glanced back. wait... oh my Zal- the rest of my sentence was cut off from shock. why the heck has he never told me! 

" i don't like anyone at the moment." he replied "so get over your self." they then both stormed out of the room and BEN followed after Jeff, oh am i so having a talk with them later. 

i look at Masky and he saw the shock in my eyes and grabbed my hand and lead me outside. we them started to walk into the forest. once we got to the top of the hill in the clearing of the forest, we sat down and turned to each other. " you saw that right?" i asked.

"yeah i never thought it would be the two of them." he stated

"what do we do about that now"

"stay out of there business"

"but-" i was cut off with him covering my mouth with his hand.

"its none of out business, leave it alone, and give them time to figure things out."

"yeah okay i promise."

We then laid down on our backs and looked at the sky, he took off his mask to get a better look. it was a beautiful mix between blue, purple, and red. i looked over to see he was staring at me, i just held contact. i then felt his hand brush up against mine and then he held my hand. "i really like you a lot, even though yo can bee annoying, get into business that isn't yours, be very clumsy and tripping over air." i gasped and held my other hand to my chest offended. " not to mention dramatic as well, but that just make you more appealing. your funny, sweet when you want to be, you were the first person to never judge me just off of my appearance, and that's means a lot to m so thank you." he stated and then leaned in and kissed me. it was a short but meaningful kiss, and i couldn't be happier, or probably redder. thank goodness its night time.

We just started to stare back at the night sky. I started to get tried and i laid my head on his shoulder. I guess i fell asleep because when i woke up the next morning i was back in my bed room. when i got out of bed i saw a note by my bedside drawer. i reached over and it read " hey Y/n, last night when you fell asleep i remembered something, i never got tell you slender said we had to wait till Saturday for our date because i had to leave first thing in the morning today for a mission with Hoodie and we wont get back till late Friday night, sorry about that. I also left a scavenger hunt for you to keep you busy, Toby has the list since it was his idea so have fun with that. see you when i get back~ Masky 

p.s. this is Hoodie i saw him writing this note and waited till he left it in your room (sorry about coming in by the way) and i just wanted to say i hind my own scavenger idem for you that Masky doesn't know about so have fun finding it. the hint for it is: i'm where you least expect me but where you are the most. have fun finding it, if i was you i would sleep on that question, byeeeee.

A/n: 

i just want to give a shout out to @LonleySlendy for interacting with my book and supporting it as much as they have. it means a lot seeing as i didn't think my book would have almost 300 reads for some reason or have anyone comment as well. it makes me happy seeing my writing actually being read even if it's just the first chapter.

 i know i haven't had much Maksy and Y/n scenes, i promise i will start to fix that in the up coming chapters. if you have any ideas please let me know i would love to hear them. as for now i will post the next chapter as the date chapter so just hang in there. 

And merry Christmas i know it's 4 days away but i just had to say it in advance incase i don't update before then.