Chapter Four

??? POV

I stood in Y/N's room staring at her. I saw she was to tired to keep her eyes open, so she probably didn't recognized me. She was so different then other people here. She asked the most random question's. Im still confused at the one she asked me, i mean who asks someone a question like that? She didn't seem to mind who business she got in but was polite about it. Yesterday morning i was the one who heard the crying while i was playing tag with sally. I didn't mean to point it out to her, But when I did she went to check on her and didn't come back out till breakfast.

Y/N reminded me so much of my brother, except for the polite part. I laughed at myself once I thought that. I love him but we always get into fights for no reason, but was normal for me and him. I fiddled with my knife just staring at her. Not in a werid or perverted way, but i cant really explain it. was it interest? Confusion? Kindness? Or for the fact she reminded me of my older brother?

All i know is for some reason I have the feeling not to harm her. Which was strange. I might have threatened her but i cant hurt her like i did every new or old proxy or creepypasta. That made me so mad, i felt like i was going SOFT. I knew I didn't like her,like her. that would have at least made since. So why did i feel like this? I mentally screamed since i didn't want to wake her up.

I stomped back to my room. On the way there BEN tried to stop and talk to me. "Hey bro where are going so mad." He said through a laugh, "your face is so scrunched up i wouldn't be surprised if steam came out of your nose and ears." That glitchy dumb link rip off said while laughing as loud as he possibly could. This only angered me more.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall. His eyes looked like they were ready to pop out of his head. which made my smile get even wider if that's possible.

"Alright, listen up elf boy. I am in no mood to deal with your dumb butt, okay?" I said raising my knife up to his throat.

"And if i were you i wouldn't tell anyone how mad i am, cause i might just take my anger out on someone and i don't want them to be prepared. And if you do, you might have to fill in as my next victim.

He tried to talk which just made me press the knife closer to his throat, drawing a little bit of blood. But of course he he my best friend so i don't wanna kill him, make him hurt yes, but not kill him. Plus this isn't anything new to us we always threaten each other if we're mad enough.

"I know you cant die so I would have to torture you, and we both know how much you love water benny boy." I say as i slowly move my knife away from his throat.

BEN just shook his head. "I got it, i wont say anything promise. You wanna play video games in a minute." He said with a shrug.

"Yeah, yeah in a minute. I gotta release all if this anger first." I said as I put my knife back in my pocket and walked past him. When i got back to my room, I opened and slammed my door shut then headed for my bed. When I got there i picked up a flash light that was on my night stand. And then pulled out my knife. I shined the light at my head board, since my window's are all boarded up. I then began to carve stuff into my head board. I only do this when im super bored or need to release stress.