A/n

Hi there I know, I know, I haven't updated this book in a while. I kinda lost motivation for it. But! I promise I will finally complete the book. I can leave it at the last chapter since it ended in a complete like manner, or. Or I can make another chapter finishing the book for real. It's no problem to me on which ever. I'm sorry I just dropped it out of the blue, but if y'all want a nother chapter I will make it up to y'all and write a proper ending.

I would also like to say thank you. Honestly thank you all, I never thought my book would get over 500 reads let alone actually get over 1000 reads. I am truly shocked and happy by that. I love that y'all actually took time to read this.

In the future I might write some creepypasta oneshoots between the characters in this book. But as of right now I am in the middle of a Shigaraki x reader. So if you are a part of the MHA fandom feel free to give it a look. It will actually be spicy this time and show a actual relationship development. I've gotten more comfortable with my writing so this one should be a step up from this book, it was the first one I wrote to be honest.

I hope to have feedback anytime. I would love to hear ways to improve I'm writing, but I will not tolerate hate. Thank you all for sticking around. <3