Chaper One

A/N: VERY IMPORTANT!
[ Before you begin your character is a mystical creature which was inspired from the cat girls In the Scooby Doo movie "escape from zombie island". Please stop commenting that your character is a furry. That makes me UNCOMFORTABLE. My intent was never for them to be a furry please understand that before you comment things like that. This is not the direction I wanted my book to go towards ]

Y/N POV

I feel the cool breeze of air on my skin the moon lit the ground and sky, as i ran threw the forest laughing like a maniac. I stop at a near by tree with a strange symbol on it, it was a circle with a x through it. I thought nothing of it as i shrugged it aside. I was to distracted by all the blood I was covered in. My laughs stagger to a halt as i stare down to my blood stained hands.the blood had already dried, but I didn't mind it. It just reminded me of my accomplishment. I take a brief moment to smile from ear to ear, it became as big a the Cheshire Cats smile which no mere human should be able to make. But I myself am no mere human.

I had the ability to transform into a werecat thing. I would have big beautiful yellow eyes with black slits for pupils. I had a smooth Grey and darker Grey stripped fur coat. My smile could reach close from ear to ear. I had sharp pointed fangs, great for tearing out a humans jugular. My hair would turn from a h/c to a pitch black as dark as the shadows in the corner of the room that scares every kid when their nightlights would burn out. My ears would turn from their rounded shape to pointed cat ears. My nose would grow whiskers and my usual claws I can retract in and out would grow a inch longer and turn the color of my hair. And I would grow a long panther like tail that matched my fur coat. I was a beautiful sight, a beautiful freak some would say. But I didn't mind I embrace my weirdness.

My lungs grew heavy from all the running i had just endured. I may be in my were cat form, but im still half human so not everything adapts, so sadly just like my human form i don't have great stamina.

But that never bothered me what I lack in stamina i gain in speed, I could ran extremely fast but not for to long, I could run for about 45 minutes till my lungs fell like they were to burst. Which is why I had to stop to catch my breath in the first place. I feel my legs go weak as jelly and give out, i sigh in defeat and lean my back and head against the tree. My appearance turned back to my H/L,H/C and my yellow eyes went back to thier usual E/C. I was wearing a F/C baggy shirt and.washed loose fit blue jeans, with black platform boots. But of course the blood on my hands remained dried and stained. A big smile crossed my face as i held my hands to the moon to get a better look, of course the smile wasn't as big as it would be if I were in my cat form.

My hands fall to my sides as I hear a rustling noise come from the bushes across from me.i stand up and change back into my cat form to protect myself. I suddenly grab my head with my hands as a static sound fills my head. It was a ear piercing sound, i screamed out in pain as it slowly went away. My hands fall to my side once more as i look up, I see a tall faceless man in a suit and tie with black tendrils flailing all over the place behind his back. I couldn't see where they came from, but that was the least of my problems.

A voice filled my head i was so confused, because I have yet to hear this voice, it was different then the usual ones i heard. It was deep and raspy, but also spoke with a hint of tenderness. "Hello my child, i am slenderman and these are my proxy's" he said. as he gestures, three men step out from behind him.

The first one was a short teenage looking boy with orange googles,and a mouth guard, and he held two axe's covered in blood. Which made me gulp. One axe had a brown grip, which the other one had a bright orange grip. The second man was quite tall he had a bright yellow hoodie, and a black looking ski mask with two painted red dots to indicate were the eyes must be and a red painted frown as well. The third one seemed to be a inch shorter then the one with a red painted frown, but was much taller then the boy with the axe's. But what caught my attention the most about the third boy wasn't his brownish orange jacket or the blood stains on his jeans much like they all had. it was his mask. He wore a white mask with black feminine features for his eyes, eyebrows, and mouth. I couldn't tell their expressions from just looking at their faces since i couldn't really see any of them with their face coverings, which I quickly understood was the point of them in the first place.

I heard the tall faceless man who claimed to be called "slenderman" clear his voice "there is nothing to worry about Y/N, i assure you no harm will come your way. Just as long as you hear my requirements if you choose to accept" i slowly stood up, noticing the masked proxy never let me out of his sight. "Accept what exactly" i asked, as i dusted myself off. "To come and become one of my proxy's of course" a proxy? i thought to myself, what the heck does a proxy do? As if reading my thoughts slender man spoke up "oh, my bad dear child. I forgot to explain the requirements didn't i" he said with a chuckle. i just tilted my head, while ymy ears fell down in confusion. "I can tell your confused, allow me to explain. If you choose to become a proxy you will come and live with the rest of us in the mansion." This seemed to good to be true, i had just lost my home and need a place to stay and all of a sudden i get asked if i wanted to live in a mansion? "But of course only for a price" awe there it was, the catch you were waiting for. "Its not that much of a catch, all you have to do is kill the target I assign to you." Your Cheshire cat of a smile made its way back onto my face as your ears perked up. "I do in fact, accept." i felt the strong aura that surround us both clear up as soon as i said i accepted. The only thing i was still confused about was the fact he knew my name, and seemed like he could read my thoughts.

The guy with the painted frown looked up at the faceless being known as slender man. "Are you sure she's the one you want she's just a big kitty cat, what's so special bout her" the smug guy said. "Hoodie I in fact know what she's capable of, i was there when she killed her mother and father" "he wasn't my father" I hissed out. Slenderman turned his head towards me.

"My apologies Y/N, i was not aware of that, or what caused that turn of events" I just remained quite. Until i grew to tired to remain in this form and transformed back before blacking out from exhaustion.

the faceless being turned his faceless gaze away from me before speaking "masky will you carry Y/N back to the mansion, it seems she was to tired to remain in that form" "yes master" the feminine masked man said. The faceles- oh I mean slender man just disappeared in thin air. And the one slenderman called masky I think it was began to walk over to me. That was the last thing i heard and saw before completely blacking out.

// A/N: okay so this is my first book so bare with me okay im just writing as i go along. I've had this story idea for awhile now, i don't usually write for other people so this will be a little scary for me. Im not usually this nervous....lol. So please no hate. I will take constructive criticism, im always happy to learn from my mistakes. So if y'all have any ideas or comments I would love to hear them. ^~^ // (dang 1420 words :) I hope y'all enjoy btw)