Breathless...(Exo-Lay)

"Hey yn!" Yixing shouted to his bestfriend Yn. She was walking ahead and she just waved her hand back. He kept on running till he caught up to her,he was a little breathless. "WHY what happened,you didn't respond to my hello. Is something wrong"lay asked her. To which she shaked her looking down and continued walking. Xing only frowned. He caught her shoulder and turned her to face him and then he saw tears were wetting her pale cheeks. He immediately hugged her tightly even though not knowing for what she was crying. She also hugged him because this was thing that she needed the most now,her bestfriend warm hug. They kept hugging each other and rocking in back and forth. "What is wrong my princess" he asked to only met by silence.
"I am leaving China and going to South Korea.."now she was met by silence. Tears pricked in his eyes but he controlled them . She broke the hug and at was at this moment he knew that he can't control his tears. "The thing I don't want to lose is you Zhang Yixing"she exclaimed. They were holding hands,he freed his hands from her grip to which she was taken aback. "Wo Ai Ni"he said and ran away leaving her there crying and sobbing. He ran and ran until he was breathless.

2 years later:-
He was again breathless but now not from running but from dancing. He came to South Korea to become an idol just for Yn......he decided that day he will work hard and then meet yn......even though he may become breathless....