Heart Cuts (Kim Taehyung/V- BTS)

Being a idol was hard and also dating a idol was hard. Yn and V both were famous idols in the kpop industry as well as globally. Kim YN being a Senior of BTS met them through work and soon became their bestfriend. She was known to be bubbly and friendly, so she almost knew everyone in the industry but she choose to be with a few keeping her circle as small as possible. She was the same age as Jungkook from BTS and was his bestfriend. Soon Taehyung and Yn developed feeling for each other making it mutual and so they started dating. And the rest is history.
It was just another day for both of them as they were busy in thier respective works. Yn came home early as her schedule for today got over earlier.
Yn POV
"Can't my day go as planned even for once" I said to myself as I reached home. I sighed before setting myself on the couch.
End of POV
She was tired, physically but more importantly mentally. Being a was not that easy and dating one as u all know more harder. Taehyung and Yn faced many hardships but they never gave up on each other because they loved each other very much. Even more than their own life. Taehyung and his members kept Yn very well they loved her very much which made her feel happy and grateful. Today was another episode of her being tired because of her packed schedule. She was busy scrolling through her Social media and also mostly waiting for Tae to come home. She messaged him asking him when he is going to come.
She got reply 'very soon.' She sighed before continuing to scroll through her SNS until she came up with something that almost made her eyes pop out. It was her photo with a caption she couldn't forget. This was a pic she had posted on her account a long time back and now saw it being retweeted.

"Her fans say she deserves the whole world but all she deserves is death, a death where she can't live anymore

"Her fans say she deserves the whole world but all she deserves is death, a death where she can't live anymore. I have heard her life story and all I think it's fake. She deserves  to rot in hell away from all of us. If u are reading this Lee Yn go and kill yourself!!" Was the caption that she read. Yn was a girl who always ignored the hates and looked to the good ones. But this one triggered something that shouldn't have been done.
She scrolled down to see the comments as tears to rushed down her face.
"You are so right, she only deserves death."
"If I was a devil, I wouldn't even give her entry In hell. Lol 😂!" One commented.
"Excuse me Miss. Lee Yn or whatever killing yourself can be the most accurate decision u can take in ur life."
"All you are is heartless. Better become lifeless too"
The comments went on  as well as her tears. She threw her phone on the couch and rushed to her room which she and her boyfriend V shared. She was a crying mess, this time she took the hate too seriously. She rushed inside the bathroom only to look at the mirror in disgust as she saw her own reflection. " You pathetic girl all u get is hate and hate yet u still living. " She scoffed at herself and said. This time her depression and anxiety which was once gone had come with double power only to devast her. She closed her eyes and the thought of Taehyung and her friends crossed her mind. She shook her head " no I can't do this, this thought shouldn't cross my mind. " She said to herself as she slapped her cheeks to make her get in concious but she failed as the hate comments flashed her mind, they kept on replaying, she was crying her eyes out and she was trying to compose herself but failed everytime. She couldn't breathe properly anymore so she took the support of the bathroom sink  as endless tears rushed down her face until she saw something slivery little thing on the shelf. She again tried to control herself but now she couldn't, she took the blade from the shelf and started making deep cuts in her wrists, blood was pouring continuessly as she sinked down by the wall. She was a crying mess until the electricity of the house went and she remembered that even the generator got fused. All was darkness around her and still she was unbothered and lost in her own thoughts. 

Taehyung POV

I was late to go home but soon as i reached the apartment  i was faced by dark. Then i remembered the generator was fused and the electricity might have went off but i was confused to where YN was because she said she reached home a long time ago. I turned on my flashlight from my cell and started to search for yn. I even called out her name but only to be met by complete silence. I reached our bedroom again to be found empty, i then saw her cell phone on the couch and what i saw on it broke my heart. All the hate comments and everything. I threw the damn cell and started to search for her again until i heard sobs coming from the bathroom, i rushed to open the door and luckily  it was open. I barged inside only to be met by a small and fragile figure sitting in the corner with her head low. Yn was a total crying mess some tears left my eyes as i saw her dumped figure. As i was about to move forward the electricity came back making Yn look up at the lights but as soon as her eyes met mine more tears wetted her cheeks. She smiled bitterly at me but then i saw something my eyes and heart weren't able to take in.

END OF POV

Author POV

Taehyung's eyes went on to the blood dripping from YN's hands and all the red liquid on the floor. His heart broke into many pieces as he remembered their past hardships. He quickly knelt down besides her and took her hands in his own. Both of the idols were now crying their hearts out." Why did you do this Yn?" Tae asked her. " I--am sorry...i am really sorry" she replied," It hurts, it hurts very badly . The things they  say only doesnt make me cut my skin but it cuts my heart" YN continued and after hearing this Taehyung engulfed her in his warm embrace where she found comfort and safety.