Life disasters...(Onew-SHINee)

Onew POV
Can life be a disaster? For me it has been because yesterday something happened that turned my life as beautiful as a flower into a complete disaster.
'Ok just end it. No one wants you anyway'

Flashback
"Hyung you are messing up again" Minho whinned as I messed up the dance routines. "Jinki can you concentrate on the dance" manager hyung shouted. I just looked down all exhausted and tired. After practice I just went to my shared house with my girlfriend Y/N.

Y/N POV
I was sitting on the couch after returning from the work. Today was a pretty bad day  I was waiting for Jinki to return. I closed my eyes and saw the door open revealing him coming in with a sad yet tired face. "I am home" he said to which I only hummed because I didn't had the energy to reply. He went straight to the room ,got freshened  up and came down. "What is there for dinnet?"he asked me. "Nothing!You can boil the noodles and eat"I answered. "Can you stop being so lazy and just get up to make me some food"he said in a harsh tone making me flinch."Am I being lazy? I just came home from work tired and I can't even rest and it's not like I am telling you to make me also food, I am saying you to eat" I said somewhat irritated. "Ok it is that I am being a goofball here,sitting on the couch, I am not tired nor exhausted because all the work of the universe is done by you. I don't know about work but I am tired of all this shit"he replied rashly which made me turn my face to him. "You are tired of me now, I thought you loved me and you said you would never grow tired of looking at me, loving me or taking care of me. Jinki life is not only hard for you but for everyone. Everyone has different battles going on in life." I explained." I am really tired and I don't want to argue anymore because I am tired of you, I am tired of looking after you, from your excuses." He shouted while getting up from the couch. "Ok you finally said the truth. Ok let's end it"I said . "Ok let's end it , no one wants you anyway."he screamed in anger. This words really hit me hard....

Onew POV
She was now gone from my life forever which made my life a complete disaster that cannot be prevented.....