The way they hate me - BTS

"I seriously myself didn't like 'BUTTER' that much. No offense, it's just my opinion." YN said as she rested her head on Taehyung her boyfriend's shoulder. Whereas RM just choked on the coffee he was drinking and most of them taken by shock. "What did you say?" Jin asked the girl who was now a lil shook by their reactions. "I said I didn't like 'BUTTER' that much as 'Dynamite'. It's like.. it just doesn't make any sense. The lyrics and all." She said closing her eyes ignoring all the stares she was getting. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT OUR SONG IS NOT GOOD"Jin was now angered and he stood up raged at her behaviour. "Does my opinion matter? Nope, so why bother overreacting?" She said now getting up from the couch now heading towards the kitchen but soon was stopped, as a tight grip formed around her hands. Yn turned around to see Namjoon now looking deadly with a glare peircing her eyes. "How the fuck can you say so? Do you know how arrogant you sound right now?" He asked her and she just scoffed. "Are you hurt that your senior is insulting your song or your hurt because even you have the same opinion like me?" Yn was BTS's senior and so a good friend while being Jungkook's best friend. "And it's not like any of you have written the song or composed it" she took her hand out of his grip nad went away. "Is she out of her mind?" Yoongi asked them but no one said anything. Yn was soon seen to be leaving the apartment but was stopped by Jin calling her name."Are you so fucking proud of your achievements to bring us down.?" He yelled at her. "Wow bro chill. When I start to count the times you all disliked my songs or hated it, might be more than a 100 times. Did I say anything?" She yelled now getting annoyed at their reactions. "We disliked your song doesn't mean you need to take revenge on us." Hoseok said looking straight out of the window. "Now I am taking revenge?! WOOWWW even I didn't knew about it, thank you for informing oppa. " She said arrogantly and sarcastically. Yn left the apartment with a loud thud as she slammed the door.
"She really changed." Jimin said.
It's been 2 weeks since she talked with any of them including Taehyung and Jungkook.
Time skip:-
Taehyung came running towards his room crying his eyes out as all of the boys were shocked. He locked the door tight as they all started banging the door. "Taehyung-ah it's me Jimin. We are best friends right? Open the door so I can talk to you. Please if you consider me your bsf then you will surely open the door. " Jimin said as he heard the door click open. Jimin entered the room only to find everything a mess inside, including Taehyung who was sobbing sitting on the floor. He rushed to his friend and hugged him tight, " it's all right. I am here. " He rocked his body back and forth and patted his head to soothe him down. "Now tell me what happened?" Jimin asked his friend. "I...saw...Yn..today....she was........kissing.....Eunwoo......her.. friend.....she cheated on me...." He said as he sobbed uncontrollably. All the boys heard Taehyung's story and now were filled with rage and hatred towards Yn.
Flashback
Taehyung wanted a nice ice cream treat to himself as he wore his mask and left for a nice evening treat. He went to his favourite Ice cream parlour and soon he saw someone familiar. It was a girl, after squinting his eyes for a while he realised it was Yn and she was...kissing someone and that too Eunwoo, her friend and one of Jungkook's best friend. He was devastated and broken he ran out of the shop.
End of flashback.
"I am going to talk with her." Jimin said as he got up full of rage and hated towards the girl. " We are coming too" the hyungs said to the boy. " I'll stay with hyung" Jungkook said. Jimin, Jin, Hobi and Namjoon left for Yn's house while the others stayed back.

YN POV
"I hope they know it by now. First they loved me way too much and now hate me too much. There is no other hate, the way they hate me. "