Chapter22:Miracles

~Y/N's POV~
My eyes fluttered open to see a white room, machines attached to me,the door closed as a familiar boy left the room and I could hear him sobbing.

Staring into the the walls....
I mumbled incoherent words,nothing made sense,my words were unclear,I moved my body, I manage to sit up,the door opened and Saeko-Nii and Haruko was standing there,I stare at them before I smiled weakly and both bursted to tears.

Dr.Haru and Dr.Hiroshi did a quick check up after Saeko and Haruko left and I was stable, my legs felt like jelly and I couldn't move them properly....

"I want to see them." I stated and both looked at me in disapproval,I look down on my lap, closing my eyes to prevent tears falling "Please....I just want to see them..." I mumbled and Dr.Haru left the room while Hiroshi started fix the machines that were attached on me,I sobbed but then Hiroshi suddenly lifted me up and placed me on a wheelchair that Dr.Haru brought in.

"Let's go..." They said and they wheeled me out the hospital after I changed into some proper clothes,wearing a lavender sweater and black skirt with white shoes even though I didn't really need them,I had my bag on my lap.

" They said and they wheeled me out the hospital after I changed into some proper clothes,wearing a lavender sweater and black skirt with white shoes even though I didn't really need them,I had my bag on my lap

(I don't own the picture)

-Spoilers-
I reached the gym,Sitting beside Saeko as she banged the drums.

I saw how Hinata and Kageyama stopped the spike from the Miya Twins....

"YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!" I yelled out from the crowd as the announcer said they won.The team looked up the crowd and I smiled at them while tears fell down on my cheeks.

"Y/N!" They all said,crying when they saw me.

After the game,I was wheeled out the gym, needing to get back on the hospital bed....

We were stopped with the team yelling their lungs out,calling my name.

"Great Game Guys...." I mumbled "Are you alright?" Suga asked and Noya was holding my hand tightly.... "In all honesty....I'm still weak...it was a Miracle to even wake up today...." I said and everyone started crying, "Hey....I'm alright...just tired...." I said while patting Shoyo's head "Why didn't you tell us?" Daichi asked "I didn't want to be a burden...." I said "You will never be a burden to us Y/N!" Kiyoko said as she and Yachi hugged me.

Miracles.....
.
.
.
.

*^* Time Skip*^*
~Third Person POV~
After that,Y/N stopped school and worked full time for the hospitals and also taking care of Haruko.

She was a great professional doctor and was highly recommended.She had to travel around the world for special cases so she would leave Haruko with Saeko.....she kept in touch with everyone.

It's been a year since she had her boyfriend in her embrace.The former Libero was currently in Italy....she wanted to surprise him...

She took a few months of leave and flew to Italy,she previously bought a house there since she traveled there recently.

She told her driver to take the things in the house as he dropped her off the coast. She approached a man and asked him if he knew a short boy that was named Nishinoya Yuu and he said that at that time he was out at sea, she thanked him and decided to walk along the shore as she waited.

After a few minutes,the girl was enjoying her time by the shore,it's been a while since she had time for herself since she has been a patient favorite for the past years,she was too focused on her calmed state that she didn't notice a certain someone was talking to the previous man she asked him about.

"Hey! Noya! I didn't know you had a girlfriend...." The man said and the short boy immediately turned red "I-I do....but she's somewhere around the world since she's a professional doctor...." he said "Wait! How did you know!?" He asked as realization struck him, he never told him about his relationship "I guess she came to surprise you...." the man said while he pointed at a girl by the bay,smiling to herself as her danced with the ocean breeze,she turned around as the man called her,since Noya was small,he wasn't seen, the girl turned around and waved at him,it made Nishinoya cry......

" the man said while he pointed at a girl by the bay,smiling to herself as her danced with the ocean breeze,she turned around as the man called her,since Noya was small,he wasn't seen, the girl turned around and waved at him,it made Nishinoya cry

(I don't own the picture)
He stumbled on the sand,coming into her view, she suddenly froze and tears fell down on her cheeks,standing by the shore,she placed a hand over her mouth as the boy ran across the sand.

"MINE!" He yelled out as he tackled her into a hug,she hugged him "Mine..." she mumbled "Your here..." he said,wrapping his hands on her waist "YOUR HERE!" He said as he lifted her up and spun her around while Y/N giggled. Noya placed her down and leaned their foreheads on each other "Tell me I'm not dreaming..." he muttered "You dream about this?" Y/N chuckled and Noya groaned but nonetheless smiled "Who wouldn't? We haven't seen each other in a year....." he said and pecked her lips which caused the girl to lightly hit his chest before she buried her face in his embrace,The people that witnessed this, cheered and kept calling Noya....Y/N finally felt complete.....she was back together with her partner from the start.....after multiple trials, they kept seeing each other in the end....They were a Stormy Duo that had spirits of Lions.

~The End~

-Lemon or Not?-