Chapter19:Events.....

~Y/N's POV~
It was the last day of training camp and we were all eating barbecue.

I sat on the grass after eating,finding the grass interesting as I fiddled with it...The last few days, Noya has been ignoring and avoiding me and I don't know why....

I rested my head on my knees as I kept fiddling with the grass. 'Does he hate me? What did I do? Why is he being distant towards me? Did I do something wrong?' I thought to myself and the more I thought about it,the more frustrated I get,I groaned out in annoyance and leaned myself back on Shoyo's back since he was sitting behind me.

"Eh?Y/N? Are you alright?" He asked and I just sighed out and buried my face in my hands "Why are feelings so Complicated!? This is so Hard!Ugh!" I muffed through my hands and Kenma patted my head "You'll get used to it..." he said and I groaned "Easier said than done..." I said and the others around us chuckled.

We bid our goodbyes and headed in the bus, since Noya was Cold towards me,I sat beside Shoyo and Kageyama,I just slept through the whole time we were on the bus. When we arrived I received a call.

"Ne, Y/N....Haruko wants to see you,are you free right now?" Kio asked through the phone
"I'm free right now and I'll be there as soon as possible...Thanks Kio,Tell Haru that I'm on my way...." I said and hung up the phone and walked over to Ryu.

"Hey Ryu,Can you take my things home? I need to meet Haru...." I said while passing my bags to him and he took them and gave me a thumbs up and smile "Anything for you Y/N-Chan...." he said and walked away,I nodded and ran into the bus again to get my bag,at the time I got out the bus,everyone already left.... except Noya.....

He suddenly cornered me by the gates.
"Nishinoya....What are you doing?" I asked him and he didn't look up "Nishinoya...." I called him again and I touched his face but he looked away "What did I even do!? Why are you acting like this towards me!?" I yelled at him,I was so fed up with the silent treatment he's been giving me "It's because of you!" He said and I stood there in shock "Your making me go crazy and I can't help it!" He said "Then I'm sorry...." I said and I walked away.

I met up with Haruko and this little child was a carbon copy of me.We spent sometime together until 7:00 PM.I got home and unpacked my things and took a shower.

After that,I worked on some papers while I sat on the floor of my room.I finished at 10:00 PM and decided to just lay in my bed and after a few minutes I got bored and decided to go through my phone,it had dozens of messages from Saeko-Nii.

'Where are you now?'
'Don't do anything stupid!'
'There's something special for you tomorrow!'
'Are you alright?'
'Have you eaten?'
'How are you?'
'Anything interesting happened?'

And all I could think about was what was it tomorrow.....I ignored the thought and charged my phone and suddenly my balcony door slid open,Noya was standing there....It's midnight, what's he doing here?

"Nishinoya?" I asked and he clicked his tongue
"What are you doing here?" I asked again and this time he closed the balcony door and closed the curtains behind him and started walking towards me "Y/N....Your making me go insane!" He said as he came closer "What?" I asked him and he suddenly pushed me on the bed and pinned me down "N-Nishinoya?" I stuttered out and he clicked his tongue "Your so irresistible Y/N but you made me jealous..." he said "Jealous of what?" I asked him "You weren't giving me attention for the past few days.....You make me go crazy...You stopped calling me nicknames and I'm sick of it." He said "It's because I have feelings towards you and I don't know how to handle them!" I said and he smirked "I like you..." I mumbled and I suddenly felt his soft lips on mine,the kiss was passionate and it seemed like he wasn't holding back.

We parted the kiss and he went closer to my ear, "I like you too...." he whispered and I grew red.He gave me butterfly kisses on my neck and collarbone as his hands wandered on my waist.

"Y-Yuu...." I breathily said and he hummed as a response but then he started to suck on my neck which I accidentally let out a soft moan,he lifted his head up and kissed me again.

"Never make me Jealous again...." he said and I nodded,he laid on my bed and pulled me closer to him "Your Mine.Only Mine." He said "I'm yours...." I mumbled and hugged him.

I fell asleep in his warmth and so did he.

~Third Person POV~
It was morning already and Ryu and the others suddenly barged into Y/N's room.

"Ohayou! It's-" he said but before he could finish his sentence,his face dropped on the floor as he saw his sister-like figure,in the bed, cuddling with his best friend and he even noticed the little bruise on her neck.

"Are they....?" Suga asked,completely lost for words.... "About time!" Daichi said and Ryu just looked like his soul left his body.

"You alright Ryu?" Saeko asked him and he pointed at Y/N's neck and everyone's jaw dropped "Did they do....." Asahi said,unable to complete his words "Y/N!" Ryu and Saeko yelled and the girl quickly got up and threw a pillow at them,both hitting them in the face.

"Y/N-?" A little voice echoed from the doorway and everyone stood in shock as a little boy version of Y/N walked into the room "Eh?Haruko?" Y/N said before she completely jumped out of bed and stumbled to the boy, engulfing him with a hug "What are you doing here?Shouldn't you be with your dad?Wait.... did he leave you again!? I am so gonna kill him this time!" Y/N rambled but then the boy showed her a piece of paper and Y/N's eyes watered and she sat on the floor.

"Hah....This isn't a funny joke Haru..." she muttered and the boy hugged her "But I'm not joking...." he said and Y/N broke into tears "They really did this? Your really mine?" Y/N said and the boy nodded "Whats happening?" Saeko asked and Y/N showed her the paper and she gave her a smile while tears fell down "HE'S FINALLY MINE!" Y/N said as she picked up the boy and spun him around.

"Y/N,You need to calm down...." Ryu said and Y/N finally putted the child down and jumped on Ryu "He's mine...He's finally back..." Y/N said and Ryu just carried this Koala like girl.

"Can someone explain?" Daichi asked
"Oh...Uhh...I forgot you were here..." Y/N said
-After Explaining-

"Basically....Your a parent now?" Suga asked and Y/N nodded happily.

Word Count:1240