Chapter 1:Introductions

{•^•}Third Person POV{•^•}
Y/N was excited for the first day in Karasuno,because she finally convinced the principal and coaches to let her play in the Boy's Volleyball team. She got up early and got dressed,She lives alone,her parents died in a car crash when  she was 13,She inherited her parent's and grandparent's stuff,Their money, house, properties,Everything.She has two houses, one was her grandparent's old house and the other was her parent's house.

After the accident, she focused herself on Academics and Volleyball, No one wanted to be her friend, They called her a freak, a nerd, a monster, She didn't really care,Now she's 16,She transferred from Shiratorizawa to Karasuno,People would constantly pick on her and she couldn't take it anymore, Tanaka Saeko was like an older sister to her and she had a younger brother named Ryuunoske,The three of them have a sibling like relationship so when she heard that Y/N was gonna go to Karasuno, She told her brother to protect her at all cause, Ryu was sent to Y/N's place the next morning to pick her up and walk to school.

~DingDong~
The doorbell rang as she was packing her bento. "Just a second!" She yelled from the kitchen, She rushed over to the door and let Ryu in "Hey Ryu,come in,I'm just gonna get something's and we can go..." she said turning away from Tanaka and going up the stairs, not noticing the short boy behind him.

~Nishinoya's POV~
Me and Ryu were walking in a different route to school, he said that it was because he needed to pick up something on the way to school, We stopped infront of a house.

(I don't own the picture)Ryu pushed open the gates and walked to the door and rang the doorbell "Just A second!" A voice said from inside and soon after we heard footsteps and the door opened, revealing a girl, she had Short H/C and beautiful E/C ...

Ryu pushed open the gates and walked to the door and rang the doorbell "Just A second!" A voice said from inside and soon after we heard footsteps and the door opened, revealing a girl, she had Short H/C and beautiful E/C eyes.... Since when did Ryu have a girlfriend? I thought he liked Kiyoko-Senpai.... "Hey Ryu,Come in,I'm just gonna get something's and we can go..." She said and her voice was so sweet,I could listen to it all day, "Oi Ryu! Since when did you have a Girlfriend?" I asked Ryu "Y/N? She's not my girlfriend....She's like a sister to me...She just transferred to Karasuno so I'm picking her up..." Ryu said. So she's not his Girlfriend?

"Ryu-kun, Let's go!" She said while she came down the stairs holding her bag in her mouth while trying to put her hair up in a ponytail, it was abit messy but it still looked cute.... "Oh...Hi...Nishinoya...." she said, Huh? She knows me? "Your Nishinoya right?I see you every time you go to Ryu's House..." she said "Yes I Am!" I said and we headed off to school,
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do you play Volleyball too?" I asked her and she nodded, handing me a magazine and when I opened it I saw her on the page, "L/N Y/N, I can play any position....though I'm not that good...." she said 'Not that Good!? I've seen her in the Volleyball Weekly Magazine every time!' "What do you mean your not good? Your basically in the Volleyball Magazines every time !" Ryu said while patting her head "Heh...It's just Magazines...Skill is what I want..." she said bluntly "Are doing alright?" Ryu asked "Well...Yeah...I think I can cover a few bruises and scars....It's fine..." She said in a monotone 'Bruises and Scars? What's that about?' I thought "When was the last time you were happy?" Ryu asked 'Is this therapy?' "This morning Ryuunoske." She said "Reason?" He asked Y/N "I'm finally away from that ShitHole." She shrugged off "Well I didn't see you smile,It doesn't count...." Ryu said 'Smile? Why does it matter if you didn't see her smile?' We walked to the lockers and we saw Daichi.

"Y/N! Your here!" Suga said 'How'd they know Y/N?' "Suga-Senpai, Daichi-Senpai....Asahi-Senpai...Good Morning..." she said lazily "I'll see you in class.Bye Ryu." She walked off "Ryu? What's that conversation all about earlier?" I asked him "I..." he paused "She's becoming more and more depressed." He said "Depressed?" Daichi asked "She's from Shiratorizawa right? The best players around Japan, But she's constantly bullied....She focuses all her attention to work,School and Volleyball..." Ryu explained "Doesn't she have parents?" Suga asked "They died 4 Years ago, she's an only child.... Not long after, Her grandparents died too...She lives alone..." Ryu said "Then!She won't be alone anymore! She has us!" I blurted out.

"We can protect her from anyone who wants to hurt her!" I continued "That's basically what my sister wants me to do...." Ryu said "Then We'll help you!" I said and the others just nodded. I don't know why but I have the sudden urge to protect Y/N at all costs....She must be really special....

Word Count: 857