Chapter18: Weird Days

~Third Person POV~
It was currently Nekoma Vs. Karasuno and
Y/N has her attention on the on going surgery and the game.

"Left!" She yelled out (her earpiece was muted) as she jumped up and spiked the ball to the ground and as she landed,she unmuted her earpiece "Take out the bullet dipshit!" She said "I'm trying!" Hiroshi said "Use tweezers!your fingers are to big for that!" She said "I am!" He said "Alright.You've got it.Take it out." She instructed "Y/N!The ball!" Her teammates yelled out and with one look on the ball,she set dumped it to the other court "Alright.Great.Now stitch it up." She said "I'm trying!" He said "From the Left." She corrected him and he followed through "I did it!" He sighed out "That means I get food again later." She reminded him and he chuckled, "Check in on you later." Y/N said as she muted her earpiece and focused on the game.

24-23
K-N
~Y/N's POV~

'It kinda looks boring...Imma end this...' I thought to myself and dived for a ball, "Kageyama!" Hinata said and he spiked it down to the other court which made us our first win today.

We were taking a break and I got a little bored...

"Kuroo!Bokuto!Let's do it!" I said
"Great Idea!" Bokuto cheered
"And Now..." Kuroo said
"Oh No....Please don't...." Kenma groaned out but it was too late.

(I don't own the Video)

The three of us danced to the song as we sang it and I could see Kenma's disappointed face.
Everyone was either confused or already on the floor passed out.

"Again!" Me and Kuroo cheered
"No!No more!Stop!" Tanaka pleaded
"How about..." Me and Kuroo exchanged looks while Bokuto had his mind in a goo by the bench for saying too many elements
"Let's Do it!" We said in Union

(I don't own the Video)

Me and Kuroo made little dance moves as we sang to our little nerd song.

"Let's Do another one!" I cheered
"PLEASE STOP!" The other members in the gym pleaded
"Suga-San?Asahi is...well...half-Alive?"
"So are Yamaguchi,Yachi,Hinata and Kageyama...."
"Kenma's not breathing!"
"Lev is dead!"
"Tora as well...."
"Tanaka and Nishinoya are having bloody noses...."
"Kuroo?" Yaku asked and I turned to see Kuroo on the floor beside me,he looked like he short circuited....

"Come on Kuroo!One More Time!" I said he laid on his stomach
"Y/N-Chan....please stop...It's making our minds go crazy!" Daichi-San said and I sat down on the floor and pouted a little while fiddling with my phone
"Y/N-Chan?" Suga-San called out and I lifted my head to look up to him
"Are you ok?" He asked
"Feelings are Complicated....It's Confusing!" I said and he chuckled at me,my phone suddenly rang and I jolted up and accidentally throwing my phone and thankfully Hinata caught it.

"Thanks Sho!" I said as I got up and walked over to him and took my phone and looked why it rang.

•Take Your Pills & Don't Overdose•