Chapter17: Midnight Meat Buns

~Y/N's POV~
-2:23 AM-
I woke up and I haven't eaten anything so I texted Hiroshi to buy me meat buns because he has a break for 5 hours and it starts at 2:40AM.

I took a quick shower and changed into some proper clothes and walked out the room,I sat by a bench near the vending machine and after a few minutes,Hiroshi came with the meat buns and candies,he gave it to me and left.

I bought some F/D before sitting down on the bench,I suddenly heared a yawn behind me, 'Who else would be up at 3:00!?' I thought "Oh? Y/N-Senpai! Ohayou! Isn't it too early to be awake?" He asked and I turned around to see Hinata "I could ask you the same thing Shoyo..." I said "I had to use the bathroom, what about you?" He said "I just woke up,I slept throughout the afternoon and night so I got a little hungry so I texted Hiro to buy me some Meat Buns and he did!" I said while patting the seat beside me "Here!" I said as I handed him a Bun and his eyes twinkled "Thank You Senpai!" He said and we both spent the early morning eating and chatting on the bench,we ate candy and it made our tongue stained with the color Red.

We didn't know that someone was watching us.

At 4:00,Hinata went back in their room and I went to go out on a quick jog and stretch.

~Nishinoya's POV~
I got up since I heard people talking outside,I took a peek and I saw Shoyo and Y/N on a bench,chatting happily while eating candy and meat buns.....I felt...kinda jealous....that should've been me! Shoyo then stood up and Y/N gave him a quick hug and pat on the head before he smiled at her and walked back towards the room,I slid back into my futon, pretending to be asleep,I heard Shoyo fall back to sleep again and I crawled out my futon and went out for a jog.

'Why didn't she tell me that she was meeting up with Shoyo in the morning!?' I thought as I continued to jog.

After the jog,I bumped into Y/N,she was jogging around too.

"Oh! Nishinoya!Ohayou!" She greeted 'Nishinoya? Not Noya? Not Yuu? Not even Little Lightning?' I got a little annoyed and walked away.

-7:30 AM-

'What is wrong with me!?' I kept thinking of it while walking down the halls,I entered the dining area and I saw Hinata sitting there with the others,I took a seat beside Ryu.

"Shoyo!" Y/N greeted and stuck her tongue out and it was red "Y/N-San!" Hinata said as he stuck his tongue out too and it was also red, it made my blood boil and I shoved food in my mouth.

"Oh?Hinata and Y/N are getting close Huh?" Tanaka said and Hinata nodded happily "Y/N-Senpai is the best! We ate Meat Buns and Candy earlier! Look! My tongue is Red!" He said happily "Early Morning Dates?" Tsukishima said and I ate my food faster "It wasn't a Date! I just passed by and she gave me a meat bun!" Hinata said and I finished my food and walked out the dining area.

~Third Person POV~
Everyone looked at the doors where the short Libero exited "Someone's jealous...." Tanaka said "Jealous?Who?" Y/N asked "Libero..." Daichi said "Why would Nishinoya be jealous?" She asked and everyone looked a little surprised "Nishinoya? Not your little Nicknames?" Tsukishima asked "What?Is there something wrong?" Y/N asked "Its not like he likes me or something..." she continued and everyone looked at her with a look that says 'Are you serious?Your That Oblivious?', she finished her food and left.

"Those two are Stupid." Tsukishima said "Tsuki! That's not nice!" Yamaguchi said "As mean as it sounds but I agree with Salt Shaker...." Kageyama said "Why Thank You King." Tsukishima said and Kageyama groaned "Nishinoya-Senpai and Y/N-Senpai like each other?" Hinata asked "It was Obvious Boke!" Kageyama said.

~Y/N's POV~
I walked through the halls while thinking to myself
'Why would he be jealous? We aren't even together,sure,I like him but I'm not sure he likes me back...does he? And second of all, what would he be jealous of? Agh! Why are feelings so complicated?'

I kept thinking as I walked into the gym with my bag,I took out my earpiece and putted on one of the contacts.

"Alright,Test 1,Hello? Hiroshi?" I said
"It works!" He said and I smiled
"What are you doing outside?" I asked him
"Took out some trash...." he explained
"Well then,Surgery is in two hours so go get ready." I reminded him and he swiftly ran into his office and rummaged through his files.

"A little Tip Hiroshi,Organize your stuff." I said as I putted on my Volleyball shoes "You didn't have to say it....I already know...." he muttered "I heard that." I chuckled and I heard him groan "I could've just observed you today but no....I have to do all myself...Lazy...." he muttered "You know,I could hear you right?" I said as I practiced sets on the wall "Ahh!N-No! Gomenasai!" He said "If I remember correctly, you said you weren't willing to learn from a 17 year old...." I said and I could see him hitting his head "Get your files ready,you uncultured swine." I mocked him and he groaned "You dare Groan and Complain? If I was there,you would've been in the emergency room now." I said "But you aren't." He said confidently "Oh? How sure are you that I wouldn't drive there? Or maybe I should tell Dr.Haru that you just too difficult and unprofessional and maybe the government will grant me an early medical license and I would be moved up as your head department?" I taunted him "Gomenasai!" He said "That's what I thought.Read your papers before you kill that patient." I said "H-Hai!" He said.

I kept on practicing on the wall until...the thought of being heartbroken came into my mind and I hated it.I spiked the ball too hard and it bounced back to my face in seconds,
hitting me on my forehead,The others came rushing beside me and I squinted my eyes while rubbing my forehead.

"Are you alright!?" Noya asked and I nodded
"Did you just spiked a ball in your own face?" Hiroshi asked from the earpiece and I just groaned,I used my other hand to tap on the earpiece "If you say a word about this to Dr.Haru,I will send you straight to the Morgue." I muttered "H-Hai!" He replied
"Y/N-Senpai!Your eye!" Hinata shouted
"What's wrong with it?" I asked him
"It's not the same!" Hinata said and I just laughed at him "It's alright!Its just contacts,it's connected to a NanoCam on Hiroshi at the Hospital so I could manage him...." I explained and everyone seemed to calm down.

'I never thought that Midnight MeatBuns would cause me to think about this...'

Word Count:1231