Chapter 14: Training Camp

~Y/N's POV~
We lost against Seijoh....but we'll definitely go to Nationals in the Spring High Tournament!
Right now,Im packing my clothes for a Training Camp in Tokyo,

It was gonna be for a week and I was assigned to a Hospital in Tokyo to fill in Dr.Haru,that means after practice,I'd be going to the Hospital to check on patients and then go back to the school.

We were gonna leave early in the morning,I finished packing my things and did abit of writing while sitting on the floor,I fell asleep on the floor,my head rested on the edge of the bed while my feet were curled up and my body leaned on the bed.

"Y/N! Time to wake up! We're leaving in an Hour!" Yuu's voice boomed from down stairs but it didn't seem to bother me,he went upstairs and opened my door and saw me sleeping in the most uncomfortable position, He poked my cheek over and over again until I finally woke up "Nyaa~" I yawned out as I stretched my arms and Yuu dramatically placed his hand on his chest while smiling like a dork "Ohayou....Yuu..." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Huh..." I said as I stared at my legs "What's wrong Y/N?" He asked "My legs are Numb since they've been Curled up for who knows how long....." I said and I tried standing up and they were shaking,I was gonna floor but Yuu helped me,He assisted me to get some clothes and left me in the Bathroom,I washed my hair the night before so I washed my face, Changed my clothes,fixed my hair and brushed my teeth, When I was done, I called for Yuu, He came and helped me lock the house and carry my things, we reached the gate of the house and I saw Ryu was waiting there.

"What took you so long?" He asked and he looked at us, Yuu's hand was around my waist as my legs shake a bit and Ryu smirked, "It's not like that Ryu!" Noya exclaimed as he turned red,I looked at them confused "Then what is it?" Ryu said as his smirk grew wider "This girl here decided to sleep in the most uncomfortable position in the world! She slept on the floor and her feet curled up under her so now she can't walk properly!" Yuu explained quickly "I'm just joking Yuu...but the look on your face!" Ryu said as he carried my bags and Yuu gave me a piggyback ride as we walked to school "It's not Funny Ryu..." Noya said as he turned more red.

"What's not funny?" I curiously asked and they both looked at each other "She's too Innocent!" They both exclaimed as both gave out dramatical expressions "What?I don't understand you guys..." I said and the both shook their heads "Your to innocent N/N ....Don't mind our little conversation....It's not that important..." Ryu said as he patted my head "Okay...." I said.

We finally reached the school and Yuu sat me on a nearby bench while he placed my bags in the bus "Y/N? Why aren't you walking around?" Suga asked "Uh...I can't really walk properly today....I can't feel my legs...." I sheepishly answered and it caught everyone's attention "Why?" Daichi asked as he walked closer to me and Suga.

"Last Night was abit...." I was finding the most appropriate word to describe it but before I could finish my sentence, everyone started freaking out and they all looked at each other before pausing to glance at me then at Noya "NISHINOYA YUU! EXPLAIN!" They all said and I sweat dropped "It's not what it looks like!" Noya said as he backed away from everyone. Coach Ukai, Takeda Sensei, Suga, Daichi and Ennoshita were giving him death glares, Ryu was Laughing his head off, Asahi and the other second years looked like their souls left their bodies, Yachi,Shoyo and Kiyoko hugged me, Tobio gave me F/D, Tsuki was snickering while Yamaguchi was stunned while he sat on the ground beside me,

"What's happening?...." I said and and Kiyoko shushed me while they hugged me tighter "Uhh?Guys?" I said and they all looked preoccupied at the moment, Daichi was about to kill Noya when he climbed onto a tree,

"I did Nothing! She slept in the most uncomfortable position in the world! She slept on the floor while her head rested on the edge of the bed,her body leaned on the bed and her feet were curled up under her for who knows how long!" He said and after he explained, Everyone seemed to calm down,

Noya finally got down from the tree and picked me up from the bench,Yanking me out of Yachi,Kiyoko and Shoyo's grasp and bolted to the bus,we sat beside each other, Ryu was still laughing his head off and I was still confused.

"I don't get it....I'm really confused right now..." I said as I placed a finger on my chin,thinking and everyone looked at me "She's too Pure...." They all said "What? Ryu and Yuu said that too.... What do you mean?" I said and they all sat back in their seats,looking like they've seen an Angel "Can someone please tell me?" I asked, Noya was looking like a tomato beside me, "I'm telling her...." Tsuki said "No you aren't!" Daichi said as he looked at Tsuki with a deadly aura from him "Guys?" I asked

"Y/N-Chan, go back to sleep,It's a guy thing so don't worry..." Kiyoko said and I just nodded, Kiyoko got up from her seat and plugged in my earphones and played me a soft melody,I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and we already arrived at Tokyo and we were now getting off the bus, Noya assisted me while walking and Kiyoko took my bags and placed it in the room we were staying in,

"Please don't let me go...." I whispered and he laughed at me "Yuu! I'm serious!" I said and he tightened his grip on me while smiling at me "Yes Mine~" he said and we stopped to greet a Yaku, Kenma, Kuroo and Inuoka "Hey guys..." I said as I smiled at them and they greeted me back then they noticed my legs were slightly shaking.

"Before any of you kill me,I didn't do anything! She slept in a uncomfortable position last night and now her legs aren't functioning properly!" Yuu said as he placed one hand up defensively "Sure...." Kuroo said "We should get going before these people try to kill me...or skin me alive..." Yuu whispered and lifted me up bridal style and ran towards the halls.

After a bit of stretching and walking or more like stumbling around,I got my legs to function better, I couldn't play since my legs weren't working properly, the team lost every single game and ran up and down the hill, I decided that I would help out the managers in the kitchen since I couldn't play, I stumbled my way to the kitchen

"Ahh!" -Thud- I fell in the hallway infront of the kitchen "Y/N-Senpai?" Yachi said, "Yachi-Chan! Please help me up..." I said as I made little grappy hands and she helped me up,we walked back in the kitchen "Y/N-Chan,what are you doing here?" Kiyoko asked "My legs are still not functioning properly but I can move them better now but the coaches said that I'm still not allowed to play so I decided to help in the kitchen! I could just chop the vegetables or something..." I explained and they agreed to let me help them in the kitchen,better than being a person on the bleachers that doesn't have anything to do,But I still want to play! Why do my legs have to be numb now....

Word Count:1349