Chapter 2: Friends?

~Y/N's POV~
I'm in the same class as Ryu and Noya but I decided to go ahead,as soon as I sat down, people crowded me.

"Hello..." I said "Ah!Shes adorable!" A girl blurted out "Wait! Aren't you Y/N!? Y/N L/N!?" A boy said and I just nodded "I am..." I answered "Who's the new girl?" Someone said from the other side of the classroom, it was a girl, she had long blonde hair, blue eyes... She was beside two other girls, one with black hair and grey eyes and the other had brown hair with hazel eyes,

"It's L/N Y/N!" The students said "The Shiratorizawa transferee?" She scoffed 'Great, another Bitch.What the heck is her problem?' I thought "Don't be so confident.Your just a nobody compared to me." She said "Oh,Don't worry,I'm not gonna steal your limelight." I retorted with my Monotone,I'm too lazy to deal with shit...

"You little-" before she could finish Ryu came in the room "Oi! Leave her alone!" He yelled and the girl just scoffed and turned around and left "Are you okay?" Ryu asked and I just nodded and waved my hand dismissively, not wanting to deal with shit at the moment "I'm fine Ryu..." I mumbled into my arms as I buried my face in them while placing them on the table "You better be" he said and he took a seat "I am!" I glared at him "Then Smile!" He said and I just groaned "Leave me alone Ryu." I said while returning my head to my table and burying my head in them "Don't Suffocate yourself." He said and I just groaned.

Friends? I don't have them...Except Ryu and Saeko...but they're more like siblings to me... does that even count?I have other friends, Tetsu and Kozu but they live far away from me, I gave up on making friends 3 Years ago....FuckFakeFriends.

The day went by and it was already Club time.
I went to change and after I got out the girl from earlier shoved me to a wall and cornering me with her goons.

"Listen Up. Your Worthless." She said
"Can you tell me something that I don't already know?" I said
"Your such a Bitch!" She yelled and slapped me
"Likewise." I head banged her and she fell to the floor
"That fucking hurt!" She yelled
"Oh...did it? I didn't feel anything...Bye." I said and walked off to the Gym.

I entered and I saw Ryu was messing around with Noya, Suga noticed me and his eyes widened "Y/N! What happened to your face!?" He yelled and I just shrugged and sat on the floor, opening a little bag I had and started to fix up my face "She does that a lot...Don't worry..." Ryu said "Oi Ryu, Who was the Blonde Bitch earlier?" I asked him and he looked at me "Did she do that to you?" He asked "Well yeah?It didn't hurt tho...Nothing really hurts anymore..." I said while putting away the things I used and stood up "I'm probably just waiting to completely turn numb?...I mean what's the purpose of making me feel pain again?" I said and Ryu gave me a disapproving look "Your Not Serious About That Are You?" Noya asked "What? It's just facts....I gave up on fitting in 3 years ago,I don't really see the point anymore..." I said as I placed down the bag and walked over to Kiyoko who just entered the gym.

"Y/N! We want to be Your Friends!" The team shouted and I was taken aback at their behavior.

"Sure...I cant really do anything..." I stated and carried some water bottles with Kiyoko
"Ryu,You don't have to walk me home,I'm gonna be at work..." I reminded him and he protested until I said it was fine, How does he make me agree?

"Y/N,What position do you play?" Daichi asked "Any position would do..." I said, I doesn't really matter as long as I can play, "What about be a Substitute Libero?" He asked "I don't mind...I'm an all-rounder so it's fine..." I said and we started practice.
Suga saved the ball so no one will be able to set it...I jumped from the back row, lifting my feet to not touch the line and set the ball to Asahi "Asahi!" I said and he spiked it, "Told ya she was good..." Ryu said "My aim was off.I almost had it!Damn It!" I muttered to myself and everyone heard me "Sorry about that...Let's continue" I said and went back to position.