Chapter 13

"M-Mitsuba...?... MITSUBA!"

The cries of a boy in despair roared throughout the place.

"No... No, no, no... MITSUBA!"

He clutches his friend's clothing as he brings the fallen body close to his.

"Please! Don't... Don't...!"

"DON'T DIE ON ME!!"

._._._._._._._._.

"Mm...", Mitsuba slightly groaned as his eyes flutter open.

What a weird dream...

He grips the blanket and used it to cover his face, refusing to wake up yet. It'll probably take at least 30 minutes for him to get out of his bed... wait, bed? It doesn't feel like he's laying down on his bed, and this blanket isn't his either.

"Wakey, wakey, slumber bunny~!", somebody called out to him.

Mitsuba's right eye twitched, "What kind of cringey nickname is that?", he mumbled to himself, "Who even called me that?"

In a flash, his memories from yesterday came back to him. He felt like an idiot for not remembering what happened, seriously, those moments were precious to him. Especially when... when he and Kou... snuggled...

Uwah! Why am I taking this seriously?! We just cuddled and slept together that's all! It's not like we did something illegal!

The pinkette rubs his face in a circular motion to calm himself down and to lessen the blush on his face. He doesn't want to have a gay panic attack first thing in the morning, nope, not today.

"Mitsy~!", His mother exclaimed as she pulled the sheets away from her son, "Didn't you hear your boyfriend? He said wake up, slumber bunny", she teased while wiggling her eyebrows.

Mitsuba groaned in embarrassment, "Don't call me that, mom!", he complained, "And he's not my boyfriend!"

"Well... not yet", she snickered.

Once again, he groaned in humiliation. He just woke up and his perhaps soon-to-be-lover called him 'slumber bunny' and his mother shamelessly teased him for it.

Hey, Alexa. Delete my existence, please and thank you.

"Breakfast's ready!", Kou announced as he walks out of the kitchen and swiftly prepared the dining table. That boy would definitely be a good house-husband.

"Why don't you clean yourself up while we wait for you, hm?", Mrs. Mitsuba asked

Mitsuba nodded in response and quickly dashed to the bathroom to clean himself up and possibly scream out his humiliation while doing so.

._._._._._._._._.

"Mm! This tastes great, Kou!", Mrs. Mitsuba complimented as she takes another bite of their food.