Chapter 1

Third POV

"Aw c'mon, Kou. It's been a while since you've watched us practice.", Satou said to his blonde friend.

"I'm sorry guys. But I have other business to attend to.", Kou apologized to his friends while rubbing the back of his head.

"Fine. But you'll be eating lunch alone tomorrow." Yokoo said, crossing his arms. Secretly trying to convince his friend to go with them.

"Okay! I gotta go now, bye!", Kou happily said his goodbyes to his two friends then run off to the old abandoned school building.

I can eat lunch with Nene senpai anyway. The blonde thought, not worrying about eating lunch alone tomorrow.

"Man... he's weird," Satou said, scratching his head as he and Yokoo went to the other side of the school for gym practice.

"What can I say? He is Kou.", Yokoo joked. The two boys slightly laughed as they continue to walk.

                                                                       ~A few minutes later~

Nene was mopping the floor while Hanako is playing cards with the Mokkes again. Kou suddenly appeared, he was slightly panting because he was running on his way here.

"Senpai! Hanako! I'm here!", Kou announced with his usual happy grin as he enters the girl's bathroom.

Nene stopped mopping and greeted Kou back with a smile, "Oh! Hey, Kou. Nice to see you again".

"Nice to see you too sen-"

"You're late, boy" Hanako cut off the blonde while floating in the air upside down, slightly scaring the exorcist. The apparition then started floating towards Nene, putting his left arm on her shoulders. Which caused her to blush from the sudden action.

"Look at Yashiro," he pointed his right hand's index finger at Nene, " She's all tired and sweaty because you made her do all the work". The apparition said to Kou, trying to make him feel guilty for being late.

"Oh! I-I'm so sorry, senpai!" Kou fell to Hanako's trick. Now he's bowing his head very aggressively. "I didn't mean to be late! And I also didn't mean to make you clean the bathroom alone!", he continued to apologize endlessly.

Hanako hid behind Nene, trying to hide his giggles.

"Eh?! Kou, d-don't worry too much about! I'm not tired and sweaty at all. I'm fine, see?" Nene explained herself.

Kou looked at Daiko- I mean, Nene senpai. She is indeed not sweaty and she doesn't seem tired at all.

"But Hanako said-", Hanako then started laughing, not even bothering to hide his laughter.

Nene looked at the small ghost then smacked the back of his head. "Ouch! Yashiro, why'd you do that", he whined while rubbing the back of his head.

"Be nice to Kou, he's baby", Nene said while hugging Kou. Hanako then looked at the blonde who was pouting like... a baby.

"But I thought I was baby?" The ghost then started pouting too while rubbing his head on Nene's hand, trying to make her pet him.

Kou squirmed his way out of his senpai's grip then started walking to the bathroom's window while Nene and Hanako are bickering in the background. 

The weather sure looks wonderful today. Kou thought as he admires the school's landscape. He then rested his head on his right hand as he relaxes. 

-ap... snap... SNAP

"Huh?" Kou said to himself. He stuck his head out of the window to look for the anonymous sound that snap him out of his trance. (Pun intended Lol)