Chapter 3

No one's POV

It's been 3 weeks since that chaotic afternoon and a lot of things happened since then. Mitsuba got more friends!

~Le Flashback from 3 weeks ago~

The school bell rang loudly, indicating that school hours are over. Almost half of the students went home already while the other half stayed for a club activity or to hang out with their friends. It was peaceful... well... WAS peaceful.

"What do you mean we have to meet them at the girl's bathroom??" Mitsuba whined.

Earlier this morning, Kou convinced Mitsuba to meet his friends, Nene and Hanako. They immediately head to the abandoned building after the bell rang. But Mitsuba got suspicious then started asking questions.

"Because that's where we usually hangout" The blonde answered truthfully.

"You hangout at the girl's bathroom?! I knew it! You ARE a pervert!"

"Wha-NO! I'm not! Geez, we just hangout there okay? Plus, there's rarely any students there so no one would see us." Kou tried to calm Mitsuba down but he just kept on calling him a perverted weirdo.

"So that's your plan! Since there won't be any students there, you can have your way at me! Just like in porn!" Mitsuba yelled.

"Huh?" Kou was shocked but glad at the same time. Because slowly but surely Mitsuba started to let his real personality out. Kou knew Mitsuba is cocky but he didn't knew he was THAT cocky.

Mistuba suddenly stopped walking which made Kou do the same thing.

"PERVERT! MOLESTER! DUMBASS!" He insulted Kou like his life depends on it.

"W-wait- that's not-"

"Just because I'm weak and cute isn't it?! You wanna rough me up and record me! Just like in porn!" The pink haired boy continued.

"Mitsuba, that's not-"

"Please don't go too rough on me~" Mitsuba pouted with puppy eyes while putting both his jacket's sleeved to cover his lower face. At this point, Mitsuba is starting to get on Kou's nerves.

"You leave me no choice, Mitsuba..." The atmosphere suddenly turned a bit dark after Kou spoke. At this moment Mitsuba knew, he fucked up.

"Eh?" Was the last thing Mitsuba said before Kou...

~A few minutes later~

Nene and Hanako are both in the girl's bathroom as usual doing their usual things. Nene mopping the floor and Hanako playing cards with the Mokkes.

Both of them not saying a single word about what happened to them yesterday at the rooftop.

Who is that boy that Hanako-kun killed? Why do the look so similar? Nene thought. But her thoughts were interrupted when a certain blonde kicked through the bathroom door.

"Hey Senpai and Hanako!" The blonde dork greeted them brightly as usual. It's cute isn't it?

"Hey, kid... whatcha got there?" Hanako asked curiously as he floats besides Nene. Kou was holding someone, it was Mitsuba trying to break free. His pink sweater's sleeves tied up together and his mouth covered with duct tape.

"This is my new friend I've been talking about!" Kou smiled brightly again while raising his free left hand to make a peace sign. Then he removed the tape on Mitsuba's mouth which made the poor boy say 'ow' during the process.

"C'mon, Introduce yourself to them!" Kou was really excited for Mitsuba to meet his friends. The thought of Mitsuba making friends just makes him happy for the pink boy.