Chapter 8

Mitsuba is currently finishing up shooting photos for the photography club. Kou, Radish, and Hanako are currently waiting for him in the bathroom as usual.

"There! Finally, I'm done!", He exclaims as he sighs in relief, "These photos will definitely be the best since I'm the one who took it", he proudly brags to himself.

He stretches for a bit to relax his sore muscles.

I can't wait to see Kou again!

The thought of seeing the blond made him unconsciously skips in joy as he hums a little tune.

Mitsuba's joyful and bubbly aura caught some students' attention. His happy mood made some of them happy too, and some were admiring his cute looks. But they'll definitely back out in a flash once they figure out his true self.

Unbeknownst to him, there are two anonymous figures watching him intensely with full interest. One living, and the other dead. Both wanting something from the happy strawberry, but their reasons are both unknown.

Back to Mitsuba like his life wasn't totally in danger. Ever since the fun sleepover, which was a few days ago, he's been having a lot of good moods lately. He's obviously still sassy and cocky, but he's happier and... more in love?

Duh, of course, he is. Heck, even his mother accepted the blonde as a part of their family when Mitsuba told her about what happened, especially when Kou literally bought him a new phone that even Uraraka herself can't afford.

Mitsuba immediately stops his tracks.

Was I skipping like a moron again?! Dang it, that's so embarrassing!!

He huffs his embarrassment out and continues to walk back to the photography club like a normal person, and not someone that looks like a lovestruck idiot.

He arrives at the spare classroom where the photography club is in.

"Senpai~! I'm done with my duties!", He informed as he puts on a sweet and adorable attitude.

The club president dismisses the other members and greets Mitsuba with an equally sweet voice, "Welcome back, Mitsuba! You may leave your camera at the desk as usual", she said as she walks towards the boy, "You did very a good job like always, Mitsuba! You may now do whatever you please", she praised him with compliments and gentle head pats.

Meanwhile, Mitsuba is practically crying on the inside because of how kind his senpai is.

She's too nice! Too bad I'm idiotsexual

"Thanks, senpai! Have a great day!", He put his camera on her desk. After that, he waves goodbye one last time.

Time to see my favourite dumbass~!

Mitsuba happily walks towards the old school building. Ironic isn't it? He hated visiting there at first, but now he can't wait to rejoin with his friends there; a blonde idiot, a radish and a perverted ghost with a finger fetish. And you don't wanna know how he found that out.

But no matter how weird his friends are, he still loves and accepts them. I mean, Mitsuba is also weird in his own way. Like how his personality could go from adorable to Satan himself. Weird right? Maybe that's why they all get along. Because they're all a bunch of weird-ass kids.