Chapter 2

Me when someone showed some love on this fanfic:

*Finishes chapter aggressively*

________________________________________

Kou's POV

"Koouuu, I really am sorry. So please stop ignoring me" my friend Yokoo whined as he begged for my forgiveness. Why? Because he interrupted my conversation with the camera boy yesterday and by the time we were finished talking, the pink haired boy was nowhere to be seen! All my hard work of searching has been wasted and I didn't even get his name!

"Hmp." Was all I could say to my sorry friend. I was too frustrated to talk and look at him right now so I just closed my eyes as I cross my arms. After a few seconds of silence, I started to get concerned about Yokoo. I might've been too harsh on him. It's not his fault anyway. I sighed and opened my eyes. He was pouting at me with sad eyes.

"Ugh, okay okay. I forgive you" I said while putting a small smile on my face.

"Yes!" He pumped his fist in the air in victory. "You hear that, Satou? He can't stay mad at a handsome guy like me."

"Heard it loud and clear, bud" Satou said on his seat while giving Yokoo a thumbs up. "Hey! I didn't say you were hand- huh?".

I wasn't able to finish my sentence because someone took all my attention away in a blink of an eye. It's him! I mentally celebrated and smiled brightly as I watch the pink haired boy enters the classroom. He doesn't seem to notice me because Yokoo was blocking his view to see me.

"Kou? Kou, you there?", Yakoo asked while waving his hand at my face to get my attention.

"Huh? O-oh, sorry about that. I spaced out." I blushed in embarrassment while Yokoo said it was okay. "Anyways, class will start in a minute so I'll head back to my seat now." He said while waving goodbye to me. Once Yokoo sat down next to Satou, I started to look around the classroom searching for a certain pink haired student.

Mitsuba's POV

Geez, look at this dummy. I'm literally sitting right behind him. Not only he's a stalker, he's also blind af. I scoffed.

"I'm over here, idiot." My eyes widened and I immediately used both hands to cover my mouth. Shit, did I said that out loud? Stupid! I scolded myself and hoped that he didn't hear me. Before he could turn around to look at my cute embarrassed face, the school bell suddenly rang.

Hallelujah! Save by the bell! I sighed in relief as our homeroom teacher enters the classroom. After almost 1 hour later, I got hella bored so I started playing with my pink sweater that was wrapped around my waist. Occasionally looking at the teacher and the blonde in front of me.