19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE

Start from the beginning

BEN hesitantly slid off the bed and walked over to Jeff while he opened the door.

(Y/N) however stayed on the bed, looking around with a lost expression.

"(Y/N)! Come on!" Jeff demanded.

"Did you forget or are you stupid? They don't even know their own name for starters!" BEN sneered.

Jeff groaned in annoyance and stomped back over to (Y/N), harshly grabbing their arm.

(Y/N) nearly stumbled to floor, but was able to catch them self and akwardly drag behind Jeff.

"I think they're still weak, Jeff. They look like they're gonna topple over," BEN said, pointing at the dazed looking proxy. "You gotta help them."

"I'm not carrying their heavy ass down the stairs again."

"I can walk...." (Y/N) said, tilting their head at the two. But as soon as they tried pushing away from Jeff, they were down to their knees.

"Why does my head feel so weird... My visions all blurry too," They slurred, glaring at the ground.

"Wow, they're way out of it. Are you sure your plan is going to work?" BEN asked.

Jeff unwillingly slid his arm under (Y/N) 's arm and heaved them up over his shoulder. "It better fucking work or we'll leave them outside LJ's room and pretend he did it."

"Oh good idea, frame the clown. Why didn't we just do that before??"

"Quiet midget!"

Jeff carries (Y/N) out of the door after making sure no other Creepypastas were around to see them. The three then dash down the steps, but quickly hide behind the corner because the living room was always crowded with other killers.

"Where are we going, Jeff is it?" (Y/N) mumbled, hanging from his shoulder lazily. "My head hurts....."

"Just keep your mouth shut and you'll see," Jeff groaned.

When Jeff and BEN were sure no one else were on to them, they started running for the hall across from the stairs that was the Slender Hall where the lab was located.

Just when they thought they were clear though...

"Jeffu-san? Whattttttttcha doin'?" KageKao's voice arose from above, and the boys looked up to see that KageKao was hanging around on the ceiling, looking down with a straight face on his mask.

"KAGEKAO! You scared the bejeezus outta me..." BEN reacted, shaking his head at the trickster. "Why're you even up there???"

"Eh, just chilling. And hiding from Kate, she's super angry for some reason. Anyways, whatcha... got there, Jeff. (Y/N)-sama?"

(Y/N) was gonna raise their head to see who they were talking to when Jeff smacked their head with his free hand and muttered, "We're uh, playing a game. Yeah."

"Oooo! What kind of game? Can I play? Would it be okay with (Y/N) if I play or are they still mad at me...."

"Aw no, they're still mad at you, super pissed," BEN quickly spoke, "yeah, they don't even wanna see you right now so uh... you may wanna scram."

KageKao's mask changed and he started to look a little unconvinced. "Really? Is it true, (Y/N)? You really are still mad at me, aren't you? But it's been a week..."

(Y/N) had by now figured out that their name was "(Y/N)" so at least that was one step into figuring out what the heck was going on, who they were, where they were, and who were these outrageous looking people that was surrounding them.