CEREMONY.
" please keep all celebratory outbursts till the end of the ceremony please." no.

"Ashanti Brown." ashanti smiles to herself, sending a smile over to her bestfriend, before getting up to walk to the stage.
"YUPP! MY BESTFRIEND!!! MMHMMM!!"
" OK ASHANTI!"
"AHHHH!!!!"
*whistles*
ashanti smiles towards the principle before getting her diploma. "yall betta act like yall kno sum!!!" ashanti yells starting to turn around to twerk before the principle cuts in.

...

"Aysja Johnson." ashanti smiles to herself, sending a smile over to her bestfriend and xavier, before getting up to walk to the stage.
"GON HEAD BESTFRIEND"
xavier whispers to the random white boy next to him, "thats my girl, dont look at ha too long foo" he says causing the boys eyes to immediately dart down to his lap.
"WE LOVE YOU!!!" aysjas mother and father say in unison.
"THATS MY SISTER NIGGA." kavon yells out causing teachers to dart looks towards him.
aysja smiles towards the principle before getting her diploma and doing a quick 'period' hand motion towards everyone..

...

"Kavon Johnson."
screams erupt.
kavon daps up the boys next to him and quickly shoots a look over to kendall, lickin his lips and nodding his head, he then starts to quickly walk up to the stage,
"here you go-" , "ian even like u , gimme my shit bro." kavon says taking the diploma from the female secretary before laughing and dapping up the principal, "you made it son, yo bad ass." the principal says lowly to kavon.
"i made it duke" he says nodding before walking back off the stage.

...

"Drake Martin." right as the principal says that drakes grandmother races up to the stage with a ipad to record him.
hollers can be heard through the whole expo center, as drake was one of the most known boy in school for his funny behavior.

"grandmomma stop bra dang!" he says bucking at his young grandmother as she bucks back at him, he fixes his cap and pops his collar walking up taking the diploma from the secretary before putting his hand in her face, "dont say nun, ian like yo oppin ass either. stank ass office." he says walking up to the principal, "imma miss you my second pops." he says dapping Mr. Malcolm up.
"imma miss you too son, be that clown out in the real world drake." he says nodding , pulling the dap up into a hug.

...

"Joshua Dela Rameriz Espana Rodriguez"
the expo center goes silent hearing his full name before looking at eachother then clapping and screaming, including his big hispanic family in the back of cousins, aunties, and uncles.

" MI HIJO!!!"
"CAJARO CLARA!!!!"
"JOSH JOSHHHH!!!"

joshua smiles, showing his dimples a bit before walking up to the stage, snatching the diploma from the secretary.

"ive had it about here-" she starts.
"aht." he says walking past her to the principal, he daps him up before starting , "you got the potential son, those friends you found, they may be bad in some aspects, but i promise you, they gon be some of the realest boys u eva found yoself to be around. i swear on that, stick on them, dont turn onnem." mr.malcolm says sternly.
"never, thats blood." joshua replies

AND FINALLY.
...
"Xavier White, and in remembrance of his twin brother Zaahir White, Xavier is walking in both shoes."

ashantis eyebrows furrow in confusion looking back at the group. ashanti shrugs, looking confused aswell. as the boys look down at they laps.

xavier looks down, then looks at his aunties tearing up eyes , auntie q then proceeds to stand up, as the expo center is quiet.

auntie q walks up to xavier with two football jerseys. with number 15 and 16 on the back, with a big WHITE. imprinted on the back.

auntie q wipes her tears as xavier takes his gown off, slipping on the number 15 jersey, and his auntie, slipping on the number 16 jersey. they walk hand in hand onto the stage.

the principal backs up from the mic, xavier turns his head a little as he feels his nose start to burn. auntie q takes the lead to the mic,

"i want to thank principal malcolm dearly for allowing xavier and i to do this little remembrance speech for my nephew and his brother, z-sixteen. many of you dont know, but me and xavier moved from louisiana. baton rouge to be exact about 11 months ago, when he first started coming to this school."

xavier walks up beside her , allowing himself to take over the mic. "12 months ago, i lost my twin brother and my momma, they both passed infront me and on the spot. my brother was the person who always kept me doing adventurous things, never letting me stay in the house, and he brought me to the beach every night to play football."

xavier takes a deep breath before continuing, "and to be crossing the stage without his name not bein right after mine hurts forreal." a small tear slips out, causing auntie q to rub his back. aysja sits in the crowd shocked, and feeling pain for xavier, confused on why he held this from her, but not putting any blame on him.

"cant even hold yall. i promised him, once im out this, im out and its nothing but ballout for him, cause i lost my bestfriend, my twin brother and my birthgiver all at the same time. one thing im certain of tho, i really appreciate one person, aysja for giving me more than half of the feeling hes given me through my life. its always been rockout fifteensixteen. not its rockout for z-sixteen. thank you mr. malcolm." he says dapping the principal , hugging him taking his diploma. auntie q wipes her tears before walking off the stage hand in hand with zay.

rockout sixteen