56

houston, tx

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 - 𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚝. 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎"

𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙟𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

i sat in my bed , finishing my few episode of love and hip hop waiting for xavier to come over. he told me abt 3 hours ago that he was gonna be on his way, and that he gotta stop by somewhere real quick .. and it's now 2 in the morning.

i stood up off my bed, walking to my kitchen to get a cup of water.

as i poured water into my cup, the sound of the door softly unlocking was heard.

i turned out, slowly sipping out my cup as my front door was pushed open, as if it was an attempt to be quiet.

xaviers frame came in view as i crossed my legs looking at him. i watched him try to quietly come in the house, before his eyes widened seeing me standing there.

"wassup boy." i say, still leaned against the kitchen counter .

"wassup babyyy.." he says dragging his words out .

i let out a small life before going into my pantry, getting out some blueberry muffin bites, immediately opening them .

"where were you ?" i say, biting into the small muffin.

he pats his pockets for a second, before taking his keys out, placing them on the table by the door.

"shit, you know, i had went to see them boys bout a play tomorrow." he says , slighting stumbling over some words, and immediately his hand goes into his hair, to start twisting his curls.

i squint at his motion, scoffing before taking another bite out of my muffin. "mkay." i say, re-tying my robe before walking back into the bedroom.

i lay down, expecting xavier to come in directly behind me. instead, he trails in after a good 4 minutes. not looking at me, he hops right in the bathroom. 

i watch him empty the rest of his pockets onto the marble bathroom counters,placing his phone on the counter & sliding his jeans off and hopping into the shower.

i continue to eat my lil muffins , forwarding my attention back to love & hip hop.

mm, weird. 

i shake my shoulders off , before the sound of a text notification catches my attention. my eyebrow raises toward the bathroom. i place the small bag next to me, turning the volume of the tv up, i walk into the bathroom.