40.

BEAUMONT, TEXAS

BEAUMONT, TEXAS.

AYSJA

"go ahead girl, you know we right here waiting." india says, in the drivers seat of the parked tahoe as all the girls let out a quick ' mhmm.'

i let out a deep breath, grabbing my small chanel bag, and walking up into xaviers apartment building. ever since i texted the girls, they ain't give me no time before india and jayda pulled up to our apartment building and the girls made us all go.

i was currently walking out the elevator and down to xavier's apartment door. my christian dior sandals clicking against the concrete that was in the halls.

i walked up to the door, laying 3 stern knocks. xaviers door swings open, and a surprised expression lays over his face before he covers it up with a smile.

"why you look so surprised?" i say walking past him, analyzing the apartment. looked real clean.

he locks the door before turning back to me, "oh. ian know you was coming, that's all." he says twisting his hair and sitting back down on the couch.

i sit myself in the spinning chair on the kitchen island, spinning around to face him, his face is glued to the tv.

"so whachu bout to do?" i say playing with an orange that was in his fruit bowl.

"shid, prolly jus chill at the house, might go by foe house to play some warzone."

i nod , letting out a ' mm ' before pulling my phone out to text the girls,

the girl w. curls👯‍♀️

jaiden ask foe what he doin tn

jaiden🥴: girl its date night.

i shut my phone off, eyeing xaviers face as he turns to me, feeling my stare.

"how you gon' be with foe, if him and jaiden gotta date night tonight?" i say turning my head.

"oh they do? dang he ain even tell me." he says getting up, turning his game on and starting to play gta.

i get up from where im sitting to sit next to him.

he continues to play the game as i begin to trace his shoulder.

"xavier, can i ask you sum?" i say looking at him.

"xavier?" he says, furrowing his eyebrows.

"xavier."